And, we’re off.......2018/2019

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Couldn't disagree more.. Shows teams that have improved like us Arsenal, a lot of fans moaning on other forums Emery isn't doing anything to improve us, yet this stay table alone shows improvement in week one.

Largely Wengers players and the team would have been up there completing this year at the top end of the table anyway.

It might be worth looking at table in 5 years and then will be able to draw meaningful conclusions, not only after 9 months.

This works both ways of course Emery might argue that he is doing the best he can with the players he inherited!

FWIW I like Emery a lot and he is playing the Wenger way, so far so good.👍

D

Deleted member 16999

Couldn't disagree more.. Shows teams that have improved like us Arsenal, a lot of fans moaning on other forums Emery isn't doing anything to improve us, yet this stay table alone shows improvement in week one.
Depends how you measure “improvement” I think others mean the only table that matters is the final one.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I think it shows how well spurs are doing imo, Ive always said to stay still in the premier league you need to invest at least 20-40 million in the summer as everyone around you strengthens , spurs spent nothing and lost dembele making them technically worse than last year yet have achieved the same