And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 1740

Today was the coldest ive ever been at a game, 4 seasons in about an hour, it was bloody baltic.

Good win, should've been more though. How Marriner or the liner never spotted the foul on Allisson i'll never know.

Lallana had a great game, Salah was excellent too without scoring but i thought Firmino was MOTM.

Burnley offered nothing though that McNeil looks a good player.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You can’t compare football to normal life . How many footballers have been to jail and remained employed or easily picked up a job after
That’s the problem some are spoilt brats,nobody says no to them or they down tools.
What would your boss do if you did that.
But in law they should be treated like you and me.

D

Deleted member 16999

As promised, i caught the last 10mins of the phone in today, it was a shortened version of 30mins after the game.

Brian from bootle said" we played well, Lallana was excellent ( which i thought he was) and hendo shouldnt be nowhere near our midfield.

Reggie from Maghull said " we deserved the win, the weather never helped the game, Lallana was motm, Shaqiri should've came on and we need a proper right back an push TAA in midfield.

I didnt hear no klopp out shouts, they must only be heard on the nationals off Tarquin from Tunbridge wells and the likes 😉
They only come out when you loose, just like some on here;)

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
That's because Utd thought what he bought to the table outweighed the bad pr. If this guy has a bog standard job and his company is dragged through the mud, they may make a different call.

Many people at Man Utd wanted to fire Cantona. He was close multiple times to leaving. It was a knife edge situation.

D

Deleted member 16999

It must be great to have your rent and other bills covered for you so they can waste it on fags

I couldn’t imagine smoking £20 a day worth of fags! Would depress me spending that kind of cash on nothing
If you think it’s that easy mate, you’re living in a dream world.

D

Deleted member 16999

Today was the coldest ive ever been at a game, 4 seasons in about an hour, it was bloody baltic.

Good win, should've been more though. How Marriner or the liner never spotted the foul on Allisson i'll never know.

Lallana had a great game, Salah was excellent too without scoring but i thought Firmino was MOTM.

Burnley offered nothing though that McNeil looks a good player.
How was Heaton mate? I reckon if Hart had been in goal the media would of slaughtered him for a couple of your goals.

D

Deleted member 16999

That's because Utd thought what he bought to the table outweighed the bad pr. If this guy has a bog standard job and his company is dragged through the mud, they may make a different call.
He’s a landlord of a Working Mens Club apparently.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think they had an ideal chance to put down a marker in players behaviour.
But they didn’t.

They could have sacked him but what would it actually achieve? Liverpool for example could have swooped in and got him for nothing and used his ability to finish above them

Depends on the situation .. one is quite current in Adam Johnson about to be released .. anyone is free to sign him but with the PR he brings nobody will

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I think they had an ideal chance to put down a marker in players behaviour.
But they didn’t.

The “victim” lied about what he said in a criminal court. The club spoke to the league about what to do and went above and beyond what they were lead to believe would happen to Cantona. He then received a longer ban than anyone could have expected. What he did was wrong, but he was made an example of because we were the best team at the time.