And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 15344

Oh look another fan on the pitch today at Arsenal v Utd. Third time this week we have had an Isolated incident. ☹️

So that’s three out of what ? 100 ? 200 games over the weekend and you still think that’s justifys your suggestions of ten years in prison ?

If someone came onto the pitch and went to a player then the same as the Birmingham idiot - arrested and charged under common assault and punishment for the club - appropriate punishment for the crime committed. Unless you are willing to have a massive tax rise to pay for the building of all those extra prisons plus staff to house all the people getting sent to prison for swinging a punch

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So that’s three out of what ? 100 ? 200 games over the weekend and you still think that’s justifys your suggestions of ten years in prison ?

If someone came onto the pitch and went to a player then the same as the Birmingham idiot - arrested and charged under common assault and punishment for the club - appropriate punishment for the crime committed. Unless you are willing to have a massive tax rise to pay for the building of all those extra prisons plus staff to house all the people getting sent to prison for swinging a punch

Don’t forget for every job you create is somebody off the doll and paying tax back into the system so never costs as much .. still costs but not as much

D

Deleted member 1740

Just seen it - how the heck is a fan allowed to go that far , disgraceful - maybe a couple of games behind closed doors will make people think twice , the fan doesn’t care with his cheeky smile and the fans cheering him

Bit of an overreaction that Phil.

I'm pretty certain Birmingham FC have risk assessed the game and provided sufficient support for stewards and Police. They cant do no more than that.

To make them play behind closed doors would be excessive.

D

Deleted member 16999

Bit of an overreaction that Phil.

I'm pretty certain Birmingham FC have risk assessed the game and provided sufficient support for stewards and Police. They cant do no more than that.

To make them play behind closed doors would be excessive.
Maybe they should have stewards near the dugouts as well.
FA could of set the precedent in Dec and made you lot play a couple of games behind closed doors. ;)

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well a good win for the gunners. Maybe man u had a bit of a hangover. Not a pen xhaka a bit fortunate with his goal and I thought he was terrible in 2nd half. 4th or 3rd looking possible now.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well a good win for the gunners. Maybe man u had a bit of a hangover. Not a pen xhaka a bit fortunate with his goal and I thought he was terrible in 2nd half. 4th or 3rd looking possible now.

its the hope that kills Paddy ;) If were top 4 with 2 games to go I might start to think its gonna happen!!!

D

Deleted member 1740

I wasnt using it to back my opinion up.

Just summing up the view of match going bloos today.

I very rarely listen after our game as i usually go in the cockwell on the way home or walk back to were i leave the car in Tuebrook, by that time its finished.

As a one off i'll make sure to tune in tomorrow and report back👍

As promised, i caught the last 10mins of the phone in today, it was a shortened version of 30mins after the game.

Brian from bootle said" we played well, Lallana was excellent ( which i thought he was) and hendo shouldnt be nowhere near our midfield.

Reggie from Maghull said " we deserved the win, the weather never helped the game, Lallana was motm, Shaqiri should've came on and we need a proper right back an push TAA in midfield.

I didnt hear no klopp out shouts, they must only be heard on the nationals off Tarquin from Tunbridge wells and the likes 😉

D

Deleted member 1740

The same sort who manage to find enough to cough up for fags and beer regularly. ;)

Football, bifters and ale regularly must be best part of £200 a week, i believe benefits have drastically been cut across the board.

But yeah i get your point

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
its the hope that kills Paddy ;) If were top 4 with 2 games to go I might start to think its gonna happen!!!
Yeah agree mate. I've said all season we won't make top 4. We are always liable to drop points to lesser teams. Played all the "big"teams now so maybe we can go on a run.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Deffo the ref, he looks like he has had Missis Ts Sunday dinner. That aside, what is the maximum age limit for prem refs. What is the fitness levels required. He looks to be carrying a fair bit of weight.

Got to be his last season surely, he was labouring and could not keep up with the pace of play.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Football, bifters and ale regularly must be best part of £200 a week, i believe benefits have drastically been cut across the board.

But yeah i get your point

It must be great to have your rent and other bills covered for you so they can waste it on fags

I couldn’t imagine smoking £20 a day worth of fags! Would depress me spending that kind of cash on nothing