And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 18121

Even with my deep hatred of man utd.... That wasn't a penalty for me . Soft soft soft.

D

Deleted member 15344

Well that just sums up Moss - Pogba should have got a yellow maybe a red for the raised arm but definitely a yellow, don’t think that’s a penalty and that was poor from Pogba again ( maybe a little attempt at a stamp ) - he is a shocking ref

All those missed chances by Lukaku who has now gone missing are going to cost Utd , for all his hard work you pay £80mil for them to be put away

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
such a better line up with both up front and Ozil and Ramsey. We look so much better when we have a go properly!
Its either that or because theres no Mustafi :)

both goals fortunate me, Lacazette definitely in the category of going down way too easy sadly (not for the first time)

As for the idiot fan who ran on, seriously what is wrong with these people! Large fine incoming

How does Pogba moan about getting a yellow, lucky to still be on the park yet again

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Sorry tash but we can’t even get judges to hand out 10 years to knifes carriers !! (Carry a knife get life imo) so they won’t send him down for more than 12 months

Had a look at the sentencing guidelines and I suspect you are correct ☹️

Tashyboy

Visit site
What if he had a knife and stabbed him?

What if he had a gun and shot him?

What if he had a bazooka and blew up the whole Villa team?

What if he had a helicopter and killed all the Villa fans, too?

What if he had an atomic bomb and destroyed Birmingham?

What if what if what if.

What if you contributed something instead of trolling.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Who is more overweight Luke Shaw or the Ref? 🤔

Deffo the ref, he looks like he has had Missis Ts Sunday dinner. That aside, what is the maximum age limit for prem refs. What is the fitness levels required. He looks to be carrying a fair bit of weight.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Let’s hope these pitch invaders have their employment terminated first thing tomorrow. However, have a feeling they aren’t earning and maybe not be bothered.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
100 plus murders this year, am going for the yes to stronger sentances, coz soft ain't working
I agree they can’t stab an innocent member of the public if they are behind bars.
Carrying a knife warning
Second offence six months
Threatening someone with it 12 months.
Actually using it 5yrs.
Killing someone life.
And make them do the time no half sentence.
I will put a few bob in for all Tashys new prisons.