And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 1740

Deflection from what? It was in response to all the negativity about the game and mentions the good work done by other clubs such as LPool, Arsenal and Huddersfield.
I’m not the one with the bias and agenda.

Agenda and bias of what?

After LP posted about the songs he'd read about, as i was there and heard it, i put him straight. Since then you've got the hump and twisted it.

Deflection of points scoring #9398.

D

Deleted member 16999

Agenda and bias of what?

After LP posted about the songs he'd read about, as i was there and heard it, i put him straight. Since then you've got the hump and twisted it.

Deflection of points scoring #9398.
2nd Derby in a row you’ve come on and mentioned the songs, have you ever said it not’s all the Everton fans or simply lumped them all in together?

Like others have said we’ve all got dickheads and yet you’ve made no distinction with those Everton fans who are apalled or embarrassed by the singing.

Huds mentions the Lpool fans singing during the minutes applause and again no recognition or acceptance of you having dickheads, but you lumped all Utd fans in together for their dickheads behaviour.

We still get Steau comments and pictures of banners from a few LPool fans, I suppose that’s ok though?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
FGS how’s about you just stop being such whiny little ball bags 🤷‍♂️

😂😂 yup that just about sums it up. It's gone boys, it's gone. It's History sit back and watch how me and the Utd boys do it in a couple of weeks time. 👍😁

D

Deleted member 1740

2nd Derby in a row you’ve come on and mentioned the songs, have you ever said it not’s all the Everton fans or simply lumped them all in together?

Like others have said we’ve all got dickheads and yet you’ve made no distinction with those Everton fans who are apalled or embarrassed by the singing.

Huds mentions the Lpool fans singing during the minutes applause and again no recognition or acceptance of you having dickheads, but you lumped all Utd fans in together for their dickheads behaviour.

We still get Steau comments and pictures of banners from a few LPool fans, I suppose that’s ok though?

No agenda from me re the songs etc, in fact I merely brushed over the subject yesterday, I probably have and iirc I mentioned it last time that it was a minority of your support. Go back it’ll be on here. It was a good % of the Park end taking part yesterday aswell as the Gladys street, I was surprised at how long it took for the usual songs to be aired.

I’m still waiting to hear from huds as he hasn’t answered my last post but once I know the facts I’ll condemn those that need condeming. Yesterday was the first I’d heard about it and considering it happened over a week ago, I’m surprised nothing was mentioned sooner.

I’ve made Steau comments on here to you that has only been said in jest, if those comments have previously upset or offended you then I apologise.

D

Deleted member 15344

Help us out lads... What are Steau comments?

Steal Bucharest won the European Cup the first year English clubs were banned , Everton were due to represent England in that Comp and had a team that could have seriously challenged to win the European Cup - so as well as the normal bad feeling there is still a lot of bitterness about Everton being denied their best chance to win the big Comp.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’m still waiting to hear from huds as he hasn’t answered my last post but once I know the facts I’ll condemn those that need condeming. Yesterday was the first I’d heard about it and considering it happened over a week ago, I’m surprised nothing was mentioned sooner.

What they were singing is irrelevant. It was disrespectful and had a somewhat inflammatory effect on 'our lot', my mates who were there are incandescent.

The inflammatory aspect is to illustrate how idiocy feeds of idiocy, not to justify the actions of our idiots!

Hence my comments 'cuts both ways.' and 'glass.houses/stones'.

As you asked though, they were singing "Liverpool, Liverpool...."

That it wasn't mentioned earlier was because it would have been a cheap shot at the many using the idiotic few (as illustrated yesterday - comments ref Everton fans, by LeightonBuzzardPhil).

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Steal Bucharest won the European Cup the first year English clubs were banned , Everton were due to represent England in that Comp and had a team that could have seriously challenged to win the European Cup - so as well as the normal bad feeling there is still a lot of bitterness about Everton being denied their best chance to win the big Comp.

Ahh Thanks Phil👍 (Same reason West Ham hate you then 😄)

D

Deleted member 15344

What they were singing is irrelevant. It was disrespectful and had a somewhat inflammatory effect on 'our lot', my mates who were there are incandescent.

The inflammatory aspect is to illustrate how idiocy feeds of idiocy, not to justify the actions of our idiots!

That it wasn't mentioned earlier was because it would have been a cheap shot at the many using the idiotic few (as illustrated yesterday - comments ref Everton fans, by LeightonBuzzardPhil).

But got no probs making cheap shots on here though - but it’s not your First is it

I guess I will wait to find out how two articles about Citys issue with FFP meant someone suggesting it’s not a level playing field ?

D

Deleted member 16999

No agenda from me re the songs etc, in fact I merely brushed over the subject yesterday, I probably have and iirc I mentioned it last time that it was a minority of your support. Go back it’ll be on here. It was a good % of the Park end taking part yesterday aswell as the Gladys street, I was surprised at how long it took for the usual songs to be aired.

I’ve made Steau comments on here to you that has only been said in jest, if those comments have previously upset or offended you then I apologise.
I’m not on about you and Steau comments, I really can tell the difference between banter and snides

No better way than to beat that shower, last minute spawny winner Kop end 😂😂😂

Karma for all the disgusting bile that come from their lot.

Here’s your post from the Anfield Derby, no mention of a minority.

I’m not defending any sick songs, and whether we agree or not both clubs have to sort it out.

D

Deleted member 1740

There’s no defence of anyone who breaks a minute’s applause/silence, it’s embarrassing.

D

Deleted member 1740

I’m not on about you and Steau comments, I really can tell the difference between banter and snides

I’m not defending any sick songs, and whether we agree or not both clubs have to sort it out.

Probably because it was a majority that day 😉