And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Spent the weekend down south and stumbled across Bournemouths ground. Anyway I mentioned about going to the ticket office and seeing if they had any tickets. Missis T wasn't bothered. A, coz she said there will be none. B, she was a bit under the weather. After we got back from our drive around Swanage etc, we bumped into a couple of City fans who were staying in our Hotel. They bought two tickets from the ticket office an hour after we were at the ground. I didn't swear honest, well not much. Well actually I fekin did.
Do you take your clubs on your little adventures?
Played Isle of Purbeck on Saturday. If I’d known you were about would have offered you an excise to miss the footy.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Do you take your clubs on your little adventures?
Played Isle of Purbeck on Saturday. If I’d known you were about would have offered you an excise to miss the footy.

i have taken them before, got back a few hours ago and missis T said we don't have the grandkids til friday, we could of stayed longer :mad:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Don't condone either.

Some 'characters' chanting Liverpool songs before the minute completed. Ruined it for the decent Liverpool fans.

Am sure you wouldn't condone either.

The point I made was that pointing the finger is a bit rich when your own house isn't in order

OMG, you have the temerity to say this after what you said the other year? Seriously?

Your a joke. Four feathers are in the post.(y)

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Got to be honest I did have a chuckle, think I read about it on the BBC site and had a quick look on YouTube. Thought Klopps response was excellent. Oddly enough a I think there's a few clips knocking about on YouTube of Evertons ball boys being cheeky little scamps in the past. 😁

Them ball boys are brave, bet they wouldnt have done that to Chelsea a few years ago.:D

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Dont know if this is true or fake news. But.
From next season, if you’re in the U.K. & want to watch all televised football it will cost:

Sky Sports = £420
BT Sport = £335.88
Premier Sports = £119.88
Eleven Sports = £71.88
Amazon = £79

Total = £1,026.64 Per Year 😱

Football fans priced out, even from their armchairs 💰

Just out of curiosity how many games does that give you?
I dunno myself but would guess about 7 or 800 (maybe even 1000)

Only the extreme hardcore fan will watch anything that number so you probably only need some of the list
I suppose if it's spread out it means that every football fan can afford at least some football
If it was all with one (say sky) the cost would be higher and it would be well over £500 for any live football on TV with no choice if you couldn't afford that

Last edited:

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Klopp needs to calm down a bit and lead by example.

He’s starting to crack under pressure ( understandably) but he has to do a better job of hiding it IMO.

It’s little wonder the players are a bit jittery after watching and listening to him talk. Not much of a leader in that dept, better sometimes to send the no.2 out to face press straight after a match.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just out of curiosity how many games does that give you?
I dunno myself but would guess about 7 or 800 (maybe even 1000)

Only the extreme hardcore fan will watch anything that number so you probably only need some of the list
I suppose if it's spread out it means that every football fan can afford at least some football
If it was all with one (say sky) the cost would be higher and it would be well over £500 for any live football on TV with no choice if you couldn't afford that
Honestly don't know Slab. I suppose the easiest way would be to find the link on the group of games that the prem league sold to the bidders. Problem is it would get you the number of prem games, but not the championship etc.