And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 1740

Good job you’ve got no knobheads eh!

Are we really having this conversation again??

As a match goer, certain games and certain chants are expected.

I've heard them all before and i'm not surprised or offended by them. Like i said i was surprised it took so long today before we heard them.

Maybe others who don't hear them often find it distatsteful.

D

Deleted member 1740

Did you not hear your lot singing before the tribute had finished?

Cuts both ways

I honestly never, as i was at home watching it, i went to make a cup of tea and came back in just as the game was about to ko.

What was they singing?

Nice to see you defending it though. Full respect for that. 👍

D

Deleted member 15344

I honestly never, as i was at home watching it, i went to make a cup of tea and came back in just as the game was about to ko.

What was they singing?

YNWA at the end of the minutes applause i think ?

D

Deleted member 16999

Are we really having this conversation again??

As a match goer, certain games and certain chants are expected.

I've heard them all before and i'm not surprised or offended by them. Like i said i was surprised it took so long today before we heard them.

Maybe others who don't hear them often find it distatsteful.
So why does he need to bring it up again, read back, one person turned this thread south!

We’ve got knobheads, they’ll always offend people and they need castrating.

We also had the fans come together today and collect for the local food banks, SpeedoMick did a collection for a mental health charity that looks after everybody, any mention of that? No.

It’s people like him highlighting the negative, but we’re bitter! ffs,

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

What was they singing?

Nice to see you defending it though. Full respect for that. 👍

Don't condone either.

Some 'characters' chanting Liverpool songs before the minute completed. Ruined it for the decent Liverpool fans.

Am sure you wouldn't condone either.

The point I made was that pointing the finger is a bit rich when your own house isn't in order

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
That’s funny - both laughing at the end 😂

Got to be honest I did have a chuckle, think I read about it on the BBC site and had a quick look on YouTube. Thought Klopps response was excellent. Oddly enough a I think there's a few clips knocking about on YouTube of Evertons ball boys being cheeky little scamps in the past. 😁

D

Deleted member 1740

So why does he need to bring it up again, read back, one person turned this thread south!

We’ve got knobheads, they’ll always offend people and they need castrating.

We also had the fans come together today and collect for the local food banks, SpeedoMick did a collection for a mental health charity that looks after everybody, any mention of that? No.

It’s people like him highlighting the negative, but we’re bitter! ffs,

You's are. 😁

Just Ignore him if you dont wanna read his posts.

Your sarcastic response #9344 to me just makes you look daft.

D

Deleted member 15344

You's are. 😁

He can’t , him and the other obsessed - they are constantly offended by what I post even though it’s not even towards them but yet they still constantly read it - it’s almost as if they are just waiting to react.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Spent the weekend down south and stumbled across Bournemouths ground. Anyway I mentioned about going to the ticket office and seeing if they had any tickets. Missis T wasn't bothered. A, coz she said there will be none. B, she was a bit under the weather. After we got back from our drive around Swanage etc, we bumped into a couple of City fans who were staying in our Hotel. They bought two tickets from the ticket office an hour after we were at the ground. I didn't swear honest, well not much. Well actually I fekin did.

D

Deleted member 1740

Don't condone either.

Some 'characters' chanting Liverpool songs before the minute completed. Ruined it for the decent Liverpool fans.

Am sure you wouldn't condone either.

The point I made was that pointing the finger is a bit rich when your own house isn't in order

What does your "cuts both ways" post mean then?

What songs were the "characters" singing?

D

Deleted member 16999

You's are. 😁

You feeding him is what looks daft mate!
You mentioned it after the last Derby and you’ve mentioned it again today, but yet you ask if we are really having this conversation again, maybe the advice your giving me you should take with Homer’s posts.

D

Deleted member 16999

He can’t , him and the other obsessed - they are constantly offended by what I post even though it’s not even towards them but yet they still constantly read it - it’s almost as if they are just waiting to react.
I’m an Everton fan, genuinely posted we could of lost today, you come along and call us “bitters” and mention the dvd,
Please, who were those comments aimed at? Spurs fans? Plymouth fans?
You’re having a dig and don’t play the poor me card.

You are more than happy to join in on digs at Everton all the time.

How come you don’t ask to stop liking some or your posts when you’ve made a decent post or gave you a compliment or do those replies not suit your agenda?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1740

You feeding him is what looks daft mate!
You mentioned it after the last Derby and you’ve mentioned it again today, but yet you ask if we are really having this conversation again, maybe the advice your giving me you should take with Homer’s posts.

what have i fed him?

Yes thats right i mentioned it because i was right there, seen and heard it 1st hand.

Your response is as consistent as your fans who spout the bile they do.

As for Homer posts, give your head a wobble ffs.

D

Deleted member 16999

what have i fed him?

Yes thats right i mentioned it because i was right there, seen and heard it 1st hand.

Your response is as consistent as your fans who spout the bile they do.

As for Homer posts, give your head a wobble ffs.
No wonder he gets away with it on here!
It’s not my head that needs a wobble.