And, we’re off.......2018/2019

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Great game for a neutral.
Either team could have won and I think a draw is probably a fair result.
Both teams will probably feel like they've dropped two points, but it obviously hurts one team more than the other.
VVD is just superb and Calvert-Lewin had a great game, too.
I really enjoyed that game.
Cracking game for the neutral. Thought they got it right in commentary saying Liverpool just lacked a little quality and composure but given its a Merseyside derby you can forgive them that. I though Salah really needed to do better with that chance and I don't think he loos as sharp or confident as last year. Have to save VVD was massive. Best display I've seen him put in. Thought Everton were solid and defended well and loved the openness of the last twenty minutes from the armchair

Fish

Banned
Visit site
There’s a similarity with 2 struggling badges currently, one always slip up and the other bottles it, that’s the difference between a Liverbird and a Cockerel 😜

🎣

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There’s a similarity with 2 struggling badges currently, one always slip up and the other bottles it, that’s the difference between a Liverbird and a Cockerel 😜

🎣

Are Liverpool the original doing a spurs?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
cheering a player going down injured ?! I’m sure they will release the DVD for the famous draw

That just comes across as bitter. You had the chances to win and of course the home fans are going to cheer. There will be red fans who would do exactly the same at Anfield in a derby. Why belittle Everton with that DVD jibe when they played well against you. Just sounds so bitter and cynical

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Shows how much Salah favours his left fo

🎣

Bloody hell, someone's grey cells were being challenged over the weekend 😄😄

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes and a 10 point adjustment down in the prem would be nice.
Only joking but if they are banned from Europe for gaining an advantage then they have gained that advantage in the prem as well.
Can’t see anything happening as most top clubs have got things to hide.
Just paper talk.

D

Deleted member 15344

Only joking but if they are banned from Europe for gaining an advantage then they have gained that advantage in the prem as well.
Can’t see anything happening as most top clubs have got things to hide.
Just paper talk.

The issue is to do with UEFA FFP Rules so if there is any punishment etc then it’s only affecting UEFA comps

They have already been punished once

D

Deleted member 1740

That just comes across as bitter. You had the chances to win and of course the home fans are going to cheer. There will be red fans who would do exactly the same at Anfield in a derby. Why belittle Everton with that DVD jibe when they played well against you. Just sounds so bitter and cynical

Maybe because they've got form for releasing a DVD after their last derby win...