And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Dont know if this is true or fake news. But.
From next season, if you’re in the U.K. & want to watch all televised football it will cost:

Sky Sports = £420
BT Sport = £335.88
Premier Sports = £119.88
Eleven Sports = £71.88
Amazon = £79

Total = £1,026.64 Per Year 😱

Football fans priced out, even from their armchairs 💰
Competition has been great for the consumer hasn't it? 🤔🤬

D

Deleted member 16999

This intrests me but i need a smart TV dont i?
Mine is loaded on my Amazon Fire Stick, so if the TV works with that then it’s ok, plus I can move the firestick to different TV’s around the house.

D

Deleted member 1740

Mine is loaded on my Amazon Fire Stick, so if the TV works with that then it’s ok, plus I can move the firestick to different TV’s around the house.

Ah right , i think ive got a brand new one somewhere that my tart bought last black friday.

How do i get it loaded onto the FS?

D

Deleted member 16999

Ah right , i think ive got a brand new one somewhere that my tart bought last black friday.

How do i get it loaded onto the FS?
Youtube is your friend to load it on the Amazon box/firestick, Facebook or mates down the pub will probably help with a contact for activating an account.

Man Utd v Soton today was from a Chinese programme with English commentary broadcast from Canada (I believe ;))

D

Deleted member 1740

Youtube is your friend to load it on the Amazon box/firestick, Facebook or mates down the pub will probably help with a contact for activating an account.

Man Utd v Soton today was from a Chinese programme with English commentary broadcast from Canada (I believe ;))

My mate Davemac will help me

D

Deleted member 1740

Samsung Premium 8000 series. Superb (y)

Cheers Greig,

i'll keep that in mind. I've had this Panasonic plasma for about 11yrs and its just starting to go patchy green in parts. I like the Panasonic gear, they seem to last longer.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Cheers Greig,

i'll keep that in mind. I've had this Panasonic plasma for about 11yrs and its just starting to go patchy green in parts. I like the Panasonic gear, they seem to last longer.

We looked at the Viera and the Sony range and the Samsung kicked their arse for £300 less. Picked ours up for £1200 (UE65NU8070) and it's faultless. OK, it's not O/QLED but it's still impressive with sport and movies.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Have they switched the mics off at West Ham? There seems to be no atmosphere. Saturday evening, under the lights, 1 nil up, oddly quiet.

They must have turned the mic down, very good atmosphere yesterday, fired up before the match by the naming of the Billy Bonds stand and a lap of the pitch by the great man.
There was a lot of sweary chants (as well as a lot of “we don’t know what your saying” chants in response to the toon singing 😄)
Nice straight forward win, could have had a couple more goals, was not very impressed by Newcastle who have been on good form lately.

P.s Saturday evening kickoffs are absolutely shite. ☹️