And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 15344

Glass houses / stones.

Sorry again please explain - i posted two articles about City having possible issues in Europe with FFP and yet your response is about glass houses and something being funny ? Do you have a point somewhere ?

D

Deleted member 1740

I thought we deserved to win but again we werent paitent enough in possession.

At times played into Everton's hands, we're better than that.

Salah should've done better with his chances and i thought Milner and Lallana were the wrong subs.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
"I'm completely fine with chasing," Klopp said. "I watched Match of the Day last night and saw the celebrations of Man City - they had 900 chances and scored one goal, a shot with the wrong foot.

Hmmm, not your finest quote Mr Klopp and one that is overly inaccurate and somewhat bitter.

D

Deleted member 1740

Thought you were better than that mate.:oops:

Better than what?? What i've said is 100% true.

I just think some people are getting their knickers in a twist over Phils post, it was said in jest.

D

Deleted member 1740

Reading some poor things about some of the chants being heard today - really poor from them.

Consistent with it, just like the other lot last week.

i was surprised at how long it took The Park End today with their bile, it's usually first 5 mins today it was into the 2nd half before they remembered the words.....

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry again please explain - i posted two articles about City having possible issues in Europe with FFP and yet your response is about glass houses and something being funny ? Do you have a point somewhere ?

I do Phil.

Glass Houses:

Certain Liverpool fans didn't respect the tribute to Eric Harrison @ Old Trafford.

Don't recall any reds on here using it to have a cheap shot.

Something funny:

Liverpool fail to win, you start claiming playing field not level.

Do you realise what a d1ck you make yourself look sometimes?

Am sure you're a lovely bloke, but that snide comment about what you've read third hand really pissed me off

D

Deleted member 16999

Consistent with it, just like the other lot last week.

i was surprised at how long it took The Park End today with their bile, it's usually first 5 mins today it was into the 2nd half before they remembered the words.....
Good job you’ve got no knobheads eh!

D

Deleted member 15344

I do Phil.

Glass Houses:

Certain Liverpool fans didn't respect the tribute to Eric Harrison @ Old Trafford.

Something funny:

Am sure you're a lovely bloke, but that snide comment about what you've read third hand really pissed me off

Sorry but I posted two articles about City having potential issues with FFP - no one said anything about playing field not level ?!

Maybe some like yourself are just looking to create something out of nothing

Unless you want to highlight in my post where I said the playing field wasn’t level ?

D

Deleted member 16999

I do Phil.

Glass Houses:

Something funny:

You’re wasting your time, it’s never him it’s everybody else.
Strange how he’s always in the middle of it though!