And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Wolf

Visit site
5-1 Win against Bournemouth I'll take that happily, back I to the top 4 for a while at least and if we can beat Spurs when we play them makes 3rd spot a possibility

D

Deleted member 15344

I think someone needs to injure Kane.........
😬

Strange isn’t it

Also just seen the penalty that Man City got 😲

7 points now between between 3rd and 6th ! Who is going to be brave and pick which two miss out ! - also looking at the table I didn’t realise Spurs haven’t had any draws yet this season !

Last edited by a moderator:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just seen it. Poor! I can’t get in the same emotion as I did about the Liverpool game just because I wasn’t watching the game live so not engrossed into it emotionally .. however still a disgrace!

4 points robbed off us by the big boys within a month

But then again if it helps city win the title lol

D

Deleted member 15344

Just seen it. Poor! I can’t get in the same emotion as I did about the Liverpool game just because I wasn’t watching the game live so not engrossed into it emotionally .. however still a disgrace!

I guess you mean officials ?

And it is interesting you see a linesman failing to spot an offside worse that what appears to be someone going down easily for a penalty

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

I accept that watching a game can add a raw emotion to it, but your differing responses to the two incidents is quite laughable.

Clearly your dislike of Liverpool has overwhelmed any sense of impartiality.

One is a refs mistake, the other is a blatant cheat, and yet you see the later the lesser of the two 😂😂😂

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I accept that watching a game can add a raw emotion to it, but your differing responses to the two incidents is quite laughable.

Clearly your dislike of Liverpool has overwhelmed any sense of impartiality.

One is a refs mistake, the other is a blatant cheat, and yet you see the later the lesser of the two 😂😂😂
Like I said if I had watched it I would be spitting feathers. However I found out afters. I wasn’t even listening on the drive home I had turned off the car and walked in house whilst it was happening

From what I had heard we were under the cosh and completely lucky to be holding off

However when fade and die on here said dive I looked at it and was like ffs.

On the liking Liverpool it’s true.. I’m not a fan of them as a club due to my experiences with some of their fans as I stated before.

Onto the next game

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Like I said if I had watched it I would be spitting feathers. However I found out afters. I wasn’t even listening on the drive home I had turned off the car and walked in house whilst it was happening

From what I had heard we were under the cosh and completely lucky to be holding off

However when fade and die on here said dive I looked at it and was like ffs.

On the liking Liverpool it’s true.. I’m not a fan of them as a club due to my experiences with some of their fans as I stated before.

Onto the next game

I recall the conversation we had. That for me covers the fact that you'd rather city one the league. Nowt wrong with that at all.

The differing reponses still puzzle me. I obviously dislike pompey and would be gutted if they beat us in a game. But after the game I'd still be able to discern a bigger injustice in regards diving or officials mistakes.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I recall the conversation we had. That for me covers the fact that you'd rather city one the league. Nowt wrong with that at all.

The differing reponses still puzzle me. I obviously dislike pompey and would be gutted if they beat us in a game. But after the game I'd still be able to discern a bigger injustice in regards diving or officials mistakes.

It also helps that I expected 5-0 against city so to get away with 1-0 dodgy or not is like blooming hell what a let off. Plus I been busier today so haven’t had time to notice the footy compared to watching the Liverpool game live