And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
No it wasn't cheating, why did the West Ham player have to put a hand on him he was running across goal and sandwiched by two players and there legs came together. Penalty, was it soft deffo, was it a Pino, Deffo. unfortunately that tweet that shows what VAR would look like if you had £20.
Re the game, City had 3 clear cut chances in the first 5 minutes, City battered West Ham but the finishing was the worst I have seen from a City side this year. West hams first clear chance came in the 42nd minute. Thought the two West Ham centre halfs looked fantastic. Second half was more of the same, but Ederson pulled off a fantastic save to stop West Ham going one up. Second half West Ham played some excellent football. However and I don't know the answer to this. Do West Ham have some injuries. Quite frankly Sami Nasri looked like a Donkey, only person slower was Andy Carol who is the most over rated player I have seen. Those two were carried. To be honest I wanted a good look at Declan Rice but never realised he was on til five minutes before we left.

In my mind, Silva initiated the contact by jumping across to his left, so going into the path of Anderson who made contact with him.

Not as obvious, but to me in a similar vein as the Pires one.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No it wasn't cheating, why did the West Ham player have to put a hand on him he was running across goal and sandwiched by two players and there legs came together. Penalty, was it soft deffo, was it a Pino, Deffo. unfortunately that tweet that shows what VAR would look like if you had £20.
Re the game, City had 3 clear cut chances in the first 5 minutes, City battered West Ham but the finishing was the worst I have seen from a City side this year. West hams first clear chance came in the 42nd minute. Thought the two West Ham centre halfs looked fantastic. Second half was more of the same, but Ederson pulled off a fantastic save to stop West Ham going one up. Second half West Ham played some excellent football. However and I don't know the answer to this. Do West Ham have some injuries. Quite frankly Sami Nasri looked like a Donkey, only person slower was Andy Carol who is the most over rated player I have seen. Those two were carried. To be honest I wanted a good look at Declan Rice but never realised he was on til five minutes before we left.

Arnie injured
Cresswell injured
Yarmelko injured
Wilshere injured
Reid injured

Few others assell

However nasri just come back from a knee knock and lanzini from 8 months out

D

Deleted member 15344

There's a video doing the rounds of Kieran Trippier's own goal last night but with the commentary of his World Cup Semi Final free kick! It's very funny.........well probably not to Spurs fans!!! ;):ROFLMAO:

Got to say that it was a great finish, even had time to take a quick look over his shoulder to see where the nearest Chelsea player was before he cooly slotted it past Lloris!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

😂😂

Lloris prob at fault for both as well

Yesterday was a good day for TAA to show who is the best English Right Back

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lloris prob at fault for both as well

Yesterday was a good day for TAA to show who is the best English Right Back
You can see Hugo shouting something quite loudly as he comes out, no idea what though. Trippier has been poor all season to be honest. Nothing like the guy we saw last season and at the World Cup. On this season's form, Arnold should be the England right back. I think with Trips the good World Cup went to his head a bit, he's come back and seemingly forgotten that he needs to defend. Also, given that our alternative is the absolutely woeful Aurier, he has no real pressure on his starting spot to keep him on his game.

D

Deleted member 15344

You can see Hugo shouting something quite loudly as he comes out, no idea what though. Trippier has been poor all season to be honest. Nothing like the guy we saw last season and at the World Cup. On this season's form, Arnold should be the England right back. I think with Trips the good World Cup went to his head a bit, he's come back and seemingly forgotten that he needs to defend. Also, given that our alternative is the absolutely woeful Aurier, he has no real pressure on his starting spot to keep him on his game.
Do you think Kane has tried to claim Trippiers goal yet ?

Possible good news as well

If something happens then Kane is suspended Spurs could go back to winning

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
Funny how Liverpool’s poor results lately have all been down to getting nervous,no such excuse this morning
#anyexcuseforapoorresult

I can't recall exactly how the conversation went down on here, but in my mind it felt like most neutrals were suggesting Liverpools poor run of form was down to nerves. In my mind it definitely seemed like most Liverpool fans were trying to play down the effect of nerves and just put it down to poor performances.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Starting to embarrass yourself now.

Thought of commenting on your club, or even others as much as us?
Starting to embarrass yourself now.

Thought of commenting on your club, or even others as much as us?

Sorry Pete I don’t get embarrassed.

Have you not heard the excuses regarding some poor results lately then,seems to me there’s always an excuse,and getting nervous is the main one.
Just funny that considering last night they seemed far from nervous.

We are doing alright atm thanks.

D

Deleted member 15344

Excellent fishing attempt. I'll bite, you can't honestly tell me you think Spurs are better off without Kane

It’s just the same joke that Papas mentioned yesterday when he said this - of course Spurs are massively better with Kane. Watching last night Son’s impact looked a lot less and wasn’t involved as much as he was when Kane wasn’t there

I think someone needs to injure Kane.........

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Sorry Pete I don’t get embarrassed.

Have you not heard the excuses regarding some poor results lately then,seems to me there’s always an excuse,and getting nervous is the main one.
Just funny that considering last night they seemed far from nervous.

We are doing alright atm thanks.

2 goes at quoting me, 3 posts on Liverpool in quick succession - you've got Liverpool tourettes. We must be really getting to you.

Kane's headbutt, Sarri-ball, Arsenal vs spurs means some dropped points at the weekend, Citys non-penalty, and most of all Man U's resurgence. Nope Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool........

I'm sure that if we dont win the league, you will love it more than any trophy that Man U have ever won.(y)

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
It’s just the same joke that Papas mentioned yesterday when he said this - of course Spurs are massively better with Kane. Watching last night Son’s impact looked a lot less and wasn’t involved as much as he was when Kane wasn’t there

Ah, I did wonder what that comment meant when I read it this morning :LOL::LOL:

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site

No mate it was a dive, City was getting a bit desperate, Ref was getting a bit nervous so it was bound to happen.

Re City apart from the first 5/10 minutes, I though you was a bit flat last night, maybe because of the cup final, maybe because West Ham aint worth getting up for? i don't know what but if Dobbin Carol could have put his chance away it could have been a classic smash and grab!

Paul has already listed the injuries and explained Nasri but i agree Carol is a dinosaur, he looks out of place in Pellegrini's team. He has looked that way ever since he returned from injury. Thought Rice did ok. Not expecting him to be pulling all the strings against City at the Etihad tbf.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
2 goes at quoting me, 3 posts on Liverpool in quick succession - you've got Liverpool tourettes. We must be really getting to you.

Kane's headbutt, Sarri-ball, Arsenal vs spurs means some dropped points at the weekend, Citys non-penalty, and most of all Man U's resurgence. Nope Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool........

I'm sure that if we dont win the league, you will love it more than any trophy that Man U have ever won.(y)

Yes don’t know why it quoted you twice,once is enough.

Unfortunately unlike some debating every occurrence takes time and I can’t be bothered.

Love Man Utd hate Liverpool just as much.
I don’t think I need to mention again how unbearable it will be if you win the league,however once again as I’ve said on many occasions Klopp has done a great job and I will actually say well done to Liverpool.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
No mate it was a dive, City was getting a bit desperate, Ref was getting a bit nervous so it was bound to happen.

Re City apart from the first 5/10 minutes, I though you was a bit flat last night, maybe because of the cup final, maybe because West Ham aint worth getting up for? i don't know what but if Dobbin Carol could have put his chance away it could have been a classic smash and grab!

Paul has already listed the injuries and explained Nasri but i agree Carol is a dinosaur, he looks out of place in Pellegrini's team. He has looked that way ever since he returned from injury. Thought Rice did ok. Not expecting him to be pulling all the strings against City at the Etihad tbf.
F and D. When i did notice Rice playing. I was suprised how far up the field he was. It had been touted that City are interested in him as a replacement. But he was playing more advanced than i thought. Is that his normal position.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
City have agreed a £650m 10-year kit sponsorship deal with Puma. Were being paid £20m a year by Nike, so a tidy little upgrade.
Al answer to the sensible question , not the one that contributes nowt a little later.
Strictly speaking its not just Man City. It also covers Manchester City groups other clubs it owns in Spain, China Australia Uraguay etc etc. In essence Puma get a global deal especially in China. They were on about it on the radio saying how much coverage puma will be getting. How the money gets shared out. Watch this space. What it does mean is tashyboy will be getting some more Nike golf gear on the cheap at the end of the season. 😁