And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
It’s not all about fitness, they are up against 20yr olds who are lying and cheating as well, the game has evolved and talking about respect of uniforms is going back to Victorian times,
Pay them more, get them fitter, mic them up and start with proper punishments, ie Points, not bans or money, they mean nothing.

It's been done before .................................... didn't really work too well, maybe they should have told the players!

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's been done before .................................... didn't really work too well, maybe they should have told the players!
Seem to remember one with Rooney swearing at the ref.
Did they mike him up for that ?
I remember it on news at ten.
If they don’t use mics for this reason then the players need to change.
A few red cards will sort that as long as they get a bit of notice

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
how do Wolves not have a shot on target at Huddersfield (and then concede at the death) and how on earth did Spurs lose to Burnley last week??????

funny old game :)

D

Deleted member 1740

how do Wolves not have a shot on target at Huddersfield (and then concede at the death) and how on earth did Spurs lose to Burnley last week??????

funny old game :)

Huddersfield have took 6 points off wolves this season!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I wonder why a Watford fan with an axe to grind and plays his golf around the Leighton Buzzard area would be reading the Liverpool Echo? :unsure:

Probably came up on twitter , Facebook or google .. I read so many stories from papers all over the country now and I live in east London