And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 16999

Probably came up on twitter , Facebook or google .. I read so many stories from papers all over the country now and I live in east London
Weird though as an Everton supporter who follows them on every platform didn’t see it come up? Only saw it on the Echo site.
Were’s the reports from every PL team who had fans arrested over the weekend or is Everton different?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I think it'll prove academic in the grand scheme of things but should miracles happen and Fulham win away (not sure why I'm even bothering to think that's remotely possible with our defence) at Southampton the gap to Cardiff is down to five points. It would give me a fleeting moment of hope the great escape could still happen. Always an optimist where Fulham are concerned but they find new ways of breaking my heart and trying my patience. It's always been the same.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think it'll prove academic in the grand scheme of things but should miracles happen and Fulham win away (not sure why I'm even bothering to think that's remotely possible with our defence) at Southampton the gap to Cardiff is down to five points. It would give me a fleeting moment of hope the great escape could still happen. Always an optimist where Fulham are concerned but they find new ways of breaking my heart and trying my patience. It's always been the same.
It's the hope that kills you Homer. That little tease that makes you think, maybe just maybe..............

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Wounded. Cannot get 2 x tickets for the Bournemouth game. Cannot remember the last time i went to an away game. Well apart from last Sunday. 😁

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
It's the hope that kills you Homer. That little tease that makes you think, maybe just maybe..............
You'd think I'd be use to it by now. It's obvious we're crap and can't defend and to a certain degree I'm not even sure the players are looking 100% engaged anymore, but, you look at the table, see three points tonight and then you think what if? Of course I know come 10.00pm tonight and another defeat it'll be all over and I can start planning away days to Brentford etc given Reading may not be around in the championship to play next year

D

Deleted Member 1156

Wounded. Cannot get 2 x tickets for the Bournemouth game. Cannot remember the last time i went to an away game. Well apart from last Sunday. 😁
Save your money, we have a strict 'No moustache' policy down here. If you are able to get tickets though I'll take them off your hands, I don't mind sitting in the away end :p