And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Apparantl

Apparantly its only £5 million 😳😖

You’re correct, it’s 1 seasons pay only, not his total contract.

As I’ve said, I don’t blame him entirely, obviously not enough due diligence was carried out, and that falls solely at the feet of Marina.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
You’re correct, it’s 1 seasons pay only, not his total contract.

As I’ve said, I don’t blame him entirely, obviously not enough due diligence was carried out, and that falls solely at the feet of Marina.
Fish me man a serious question. Pep rated Sarri, really rated him, when at Napoli they run City ragged using Sarris tactics. When Pep first came to City, he was asked if they could go the season undefeated. he whispered under his breath " FFS". He was proved right. He struggled the first season with an aging squad, predominantly at full backs. He is still struggling at Left back with Mendys injuries. Back to Chelsea, they set off like poo off a shovel this year, but as has been said the Chelsea squad is thin, very thin. Zinadine Zidane is rumoured to of asked for £200 million plus Hazard staying for him to come. But could Sarri not invest that money. Is Sarri that bad.
PS who is Marina.
PPS, finally are the players playing for Sarri. It is rumoured that Sarri could be gone after the Crappyboo cup if they don't win it. As a player would you want him gone on Monday morning.
PPS. Kante is the best defensive midfielder In the world after Fernandinho? Why has he not played Jorghinho alongside him with other players out wide. Is that down to a thin squad. A midfield of them two with Willian is as strong as any in the league. Bang Hazard and Higuain in there. Lordy flippin Lordy.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Fish me man a serious question. Pep rated Sarri, really rated him, when at Napoli they run City ragged using Sarris tactics. When Pep first came to City, he was asked if they could go the season undefeated. he whispered under his breath " FFS". He was proved right. He struggled the first season with an aging squad, predominantly at full backs. He is still struggling at Left back with Mendys injuries. Back to Chelsea, they set off like poo off a shovel this year, but as has been said the Chelsea squad is thin, very thin. Zinadine Zidane is rumoured to of asked for £200 million plus Hazard staying for him to come. But could Sarri not invest that money. Is Sarri that bad.
PS who is Marina.
PPS, finally are the players playing for Sarri. It is rumoured that Sarri could be gone after the Crappyboo cup if they don't win it. As a player would you want him gone on Monday morning.
PPS. Kante is the best defensive midfielder In the world after Fernandinho? Why has he not played Jorghinho alongside him with other players out wide. Is that down to a thin squad. A midfield of them two with Willian is as strong as any in the league. Bang Hazard and Higuain in there. Lordy flippin Lordy.

You’ve answered most of your questions yourself as you’ve written your post!

We’ve got the players, but he’s playing a key one out of position and then couple that with his Sarri-ball tactics with everything through Jorginho, and it’s an epic fail with no plan b, he’s stubborn. Just look at the subs against Utd when we needed goals, all like for like, so where we’re the goals going to come from?

Marina is a director (part Russian) she replaced Emenalo in part but is quite simply not up to the job either!

D

Deleted member 16999

It will never work satisfactorily because it ruins the natural flow of the game.
It’s not the time so much, it’s the more slowing down the replay to check, you’ve just had the “expert” ex ref Walton claiming he should of moved his arm earlier, how much earlier, what if it’s wide of him or a mis-hit, the defender reacted as the ball came at him, certainly not clear and obvious, Ref on the pitch had clear view and said corner.
Rant over :mad: :)

Tashyboy

Visit site
VAR if it was for us I would lean for a penalty, against us I wouldn't. But is it clear with VAR. IF pros are arguing it is not how is it clear it's a penalty. That said, remember when I said last night a midfielder playing in defence for Liverpool. We have put a square peg in a round hole. That said up until the two penaltys I thought the game looked easier than the Newport game. Would take 2-1 back to the etihad at the moment. But I see more goals. Just wish at times City would put there foot through it when defending and when up front.

Tashyboy

Visit site
It’s not the time so much, it’s the more slowing down the replay to check, you’ve just had the “expert” ex ref Walton claiming he should of moved his arm earlier, how much earlier, what if it’s wide of him or a mis-hit, the defender reacted as the ball came at him, certainly not clear and obvious, Ref on the pitch had clear view and said corner.
Rant over :mad::)
Yeah but he clenched his fist 😳 What's crap all about.

D

Deleted member 16999

Yeah but he clenched his fist 😳 What's crap all about.
And now the pitch side screen wasn’t working for the Ref!
Just bin officials on the pitch and ref from a studio in the stand, refs whistle can be broadcast over the tannoy!;)

D

Deleted member 1740

Rant over :mad::)

Where in the rule book is that? Maybe Homer could explain it to us 😉

Both pens were a joke.

Handball wasn’t deliberate and there’s no way on this earth that player Fernandinho had hold of was getting anywhere near that ball. If the latter is a pen then I expect to see 5 pens each per game.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Soddin flippin soddin, guess what bloody buffered when sterling scored. ☹️😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

But al Take that.