And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 15344

Spurs are grinding out the results and that must be applauded , it’s very impressive actually that they keep getting results when losing such a massive player for them.

As for the “diving” - I understand Spurs are the team with the most players booked for diving - the incidents today , Son dived early in the game but nothing happened but then Maguire caught him - was it enough for him to go down ? Who knows but it prob should have been a penalty but it wasn’t a booking

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Spurs are grinding out the results and that must be applauded , it’s very impressive actually that they keep getting results when losing such a massive player for them.

As for the “diving” - I understand Spurs are the team with the most players booked for diving - the incidents today , Son dived early in the game but nothing happened but then Maguire caught him - was it enough for him to go down ? Who knows but it prob should have been a penalty but it wasn’t a booking

No doubt Spurs players dive as do most players no news there.

Refreshing to hear you giving Spurs some credit(y)

D

Deleted member 15344

No doubt Spurs players dive as do most players no news there.

Refreshing to hear you giving Spurs some credit(y)

You can only give them credit right now - Kane is a massive player for Spurs and losing him I expected was going to really hurt them but Son and especially Eriksen stepped up and they just got the results - regardless of how they played , they got those results and they are there if either City or Liverpool slip up - massive kudos

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Well er I never expected that. Before the game I looked at the Chelsea line up and was a bit nervous/excited. The line up looked tasty. The way City have performed this season I thought we could be there for the taking. I couldn't however work out why Barkley was in the team in front of Willian. At half time the was an air of shock at what we had just witnessed. But I think LPs stat chart summed it up perfectly. I will say again as I have said before, If City don't bring there A game and the opposition do, City are there for the taking. Alla Palace. However City's finishing in the first half was as good as I have seen apart from an Aguero howler that he will not want to see on MOTD. Chelsea had there chances but a combination of woeful finishing and Ederson playing his best game in a City shirt kept Chelsea goalless. City looked as good as they did in some games last year. Stirling was outstanding. Probably the quietest player was KDB who is still lacking match fitness. Zinchenko had a stonker.
But I have to say that Hazard just oozes class. He is a joy to watch. Would be gobsmacked to see him at Chelsea next year. Hope am wrong coz I am looking forward to seeing him in 2 weeks time.
Happy to witness Agueros hat trick to join Shearer at top of the hat trick league.Happy to see the title chase drag on another week.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Well the sooner we bring in VAR the better then. I'm not sure what the total is but this is at least the second one that was incorrect. To actually book a player for something like that you should have to be 100% sure but they're literally just guessing.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
United currently 4th on their own ..................................... who'd have thought!

Amazing turnaround for utd so full marks for Solskjaer.

Not sure about this quote though....

“Anthony Martial has the talent to reach Cristiano Ronaldo's level”

😂😂😂

D

Deleted member 1418

Well that was definitely a title marker laid down by City. I said it depended what Chelsea turned up and it was the rubbish away one from the last few weeks. No idea what Sarri has done but I fancy my mob to give them a run for their money now.

We're bad.......but we're not that bad!!!! 😉😂😂😂

D

Deleted member 1740

Well the sooner we bring in VAR the better then. I'm not sure what the total is but this is at least the second one that was incorrect. To actually book a player for something like that you should have to be 100% sure but they're literally just guessing.

VAR is only to be used in clear and obvious situations they said, as IYO Son's was "just about a pen", its neither close nor obvious.

They need to sort out the angles of the camera beauese the current lot isnt conclusive.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Amazing turnaround for utd so full marks for Solskjaer.

Not sure about this quote though....

“Anthony Martial has the talent to reach Cristiano Ronaldo's level”

😂😂😂

Ah man that’s mental mad crazy mad. 😂😂😂😂😂

If I was him I’d have said, “decent performance by Martial today but clearly he’s at or near his peak and should probably stop trying because why bother?”

That would be much better man management. 😂😂😂😂

Not enough managers criticise their players mercilessly. Ole should copy the likes of Mourinho and Sarri, they’ve shown recently that this sort of management improves players exponentially. 😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂

I hope the emojis convey the truth of my post.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
VAR is only to be used in clear and obvious situations they said, as IYO Son's was "just about a pen", its neither close nor obvious.

They need to sort out the angles of the camera beauese the current lot isnt conclusive.
It was very clearly a penalty, and very clearly not a booking for the lad either.

I said the Leicester one was "just about a pen" so you've misquoted me. I always said Son's one was a clear penalty.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
City playing "one step beyond" right after the final whistle. Nasty.;):)

What's the story behind playing that song, City have played it before, but as I mentioned to Missis. I cannot remember who the teams were so what's the significance behind it. 👍