And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 1418

Doesn't matter who we get in as they won't be as bad as Sarri.

And we'll do the usual in that whoever comes in will win a trophy or two.....and then they'll then get the sack after a couple of years!

That's the Chelsea way at the moment! The crazy thing is we'll probably go and beat them in a couple of weeks in the league cup final! 😉😂😂

D

Deleted member 15344

You can see the difference between Citys squad and others - their three subs - Jesus , Mahrez and Silva and that left Sane on the bench - so much depth

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
You can see the difference between Citys squad and others - their three subs - Jesus , Mahrez and Silva and that left Sane on the bench - so much depth
I know it’s unbelievable isn’t it.
We only had
Bailly
Sanchez
Rashford
Lingard
Young

Just goes to show what’s needed to compete.
Could it be the deciding factor for the title race?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Well that was definitely a title marker laid down by City. I said it depended what Chelsea turned up and it was the rubbish away one from the last few weeks. No idea what Sarri has done but I fancy my mob to give them a run for their money now. Also good for the City GD which could be a deciding factor

Not impressed by Spurs again and look laboured at times and went down way too easily a number of times. The refs seem to buy it regularly. I wonder if the PL referees ever review some of these decisions after matches and at the other angles TV use and see how easily players are falling over. Surely they need to learn more about who the main culprits are and what to be looking for and so be able to be more certain there was minimal touch and play on. Won't happen of course. Players will just get "smarter" but it's the real cancer in the game now and all this diving is destroying it.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Pep apparently knew that Sarri was disappearing early and that Zola was to stand in for him.
I don't really see it as a story.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Pep apparently knew that Sarri was disappearing early and that Zola was to stand in for him.
I don't really see it as a story.
No story at all. I wonder if Sarri will be disappearing for good. Sixth place is a disaster for Chelsea and can't see the big boos Abramovich being thrilled. Even Europa league is a let down. Do they give him until the end of the season or seeing the Ole effect at United go for a new man asap

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Well that was definitely a title marker laid down by City. I said it depended what Chelsea turned up and it was the rubbish away one from the last few weeks. No idea what Sarri has done but I fancy my mob to give them a run for their money now. Also good for the City GD which could be a deciding factor

Not impressed by Spurs again and look laboured at times and went down way too easily a number of times. The refs seem to buy it regularly. I wonder if the PL referees ever review some of these decisions after matches and at the other angles TV use and see how easily players are falling over. Surely they need to learn more about who the main culprits are and what to be looking for and so be able to be more certain there was minimal touch and play on. Won't happen of course. Players will just get "smarter" but it's the real cancer in the game now and all this diving is destroying it.

I suggest you watch MOTD tonight and you would see Son went down because he was fouled and should have had a penalty but only got a booking, also you would see Rose going down in the box because he run into a defender no dive no penalty no booking right decision.

Spurs didn't play well today and Leicester deserved more, you say you're not impressed by Spurs again, what more do you expect this team do at present? we're in third place with a record number of points, this without Kane and Alli
and others.
You also wondered as others have done ,are we a one man team? this seems to me a lazy soundbite that was used by the media and locked on by some that lacked the understanding that when Kane has been injured ,and not just this season we have been ok.