And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Think City have the harder task.

Not got time to name all the twists and turns, but think champs league may have a big say.Liverpool have a tougher game v Bayern. Think VVD is missing for the first leg. If Liverpool go out, they have one focus. Up to yet City have played a minimum of seven games more. They have a stronger squad, but but but. Must be nice to watch as a neutral

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
After a good half we give away another stupid free kick and give Laporte another free header. So dumb, getting pissed off with this, how are we so inept at defending set pieces?
I know a manager who's good at defending set pieces.. and he's currently out of work! I'll give you a hint, his name rhymes with Bam Ballardyce.

D

Deleted member 18121

Just seen the gundogan dive from last night on sky sports, surprised not to see it mentioned on here considering the current climate.

D

Deleted member 1740

i hope Klopp is round at Pawson's this morning getting his money back......

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just seen the gundogan dive from last night on sky sports, surprised not to see it mentioned on here considering the current climate.

Is that the one where he had his shirt pulled just outside the box and went down inside the box. Saw it last night and the commentators said it was a free kick. Unless it was another incident which I never saw due to connection.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
No we couldn't. I still prefer watching Marco's football even if we are utterly inept at defending set pieces. Was a miserable experience watching Everton last season, we've at least had some decent stuff to watch at times this year.

D

Deleted member 16999

Haven't heard a single thing about it?? As clubchamp says, it's probably because the game wasn't televised.
It wasn’t a dive mate, players came together on the edge of the box and he went down, as an Everton fan it looked like he went down easy, but as Tashy said another angle showed his shirt being tugged, as said numerous times on here the Ref only gets one angle. I’d of wanted it at the other end.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
No we couldn't. I still prefer watching Marco's football even if we are utterly inept at defending set pieces. Was a miserable experience watching Everton last season, we've at least had some decent stuff to watch at times this year.
Really? As an outsider I thought you were worse off now than when you had Big Sam, but that's fair enough if you value pretty football over results. Silva is currently the favourite in the sack race though, so I'm sure you won't be suffering him much longer anyway. Considering the home fixtures you have coming up, he needs to win 3 out of the next 4 away games I reckon, and he's only won 3 all season. Borrowed time.

Who would you go for as your next manager? David Wagner is the favourite which I find a bit strange. Not sure what qualifies him to manage a team looking to creep into Europe. Moyes is only 6/1 - christ that has to be depressing.

D

Deleted member 18121

It wasn’t a dive mate, players came together on the edge of the box and he went down, as an Everton fan it looked like he went down easy, but as Tashy said another angle showed his shirt being tugged, as said numerous times on here the Ref only gets one angle. I’d of wanted it at the other end.

Fair play, I saw it on SSN this morning and they were making out he should have been booked for diving....which to be honest I could understand. Just shows how even with VAR you're going to get differing opinions.

D

Deleted member 16999

Really? As an outsider I thought you were worse off now than when you had Big Sam, but that's fair enough if you value pretty football over results. Silva is currently the favourite in the sack race though, so I'm sure you won't be suffering him much longer anyway. Considering the home fixtures you have coming up, he needs to win 3 out of the next 4 away games I reckon, and he's only won 3 all season. Borrowed time.

Who would you go for as your next manager? David Wagner is the favourite which I find a bit strange. Not sure what qualifies him to manage a team looking to creep into Europe. Moyes is only 6/1 - christ that has to be depressing.
Before last night we were 2 points worse off after the same amount of games as last night, this is his first season and we he’s inherited a lot of crap.
If we get rid it’ll be 4 managers in just over 12 months, then how much do we give the new guy to spend and how long till we judge him?
Without being silly, how patient will Spurs be with Poch if you don’t win anything or Lpool with Klopp or is top 4 enough?
We are no were near top 6 and it will take patience and giving a manager time to expect us to at least become competitive.
No manager on this planet could walk in to Everton, spend nowt and make this squad top 6 material.