And, we’re off.......2018/2019

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
After a good half we give away another stupid free kick and give Laporte another free header. So dumb, getting pissed off with this, how are we so inept at defending set pieces?

no one close to him on the 6 yard line in the middle of the goal from a set piece. Not sure Pickford was great either. All in all a pretty soft goal after youd competed pretty well uptil then

D

Deleted member 16999

Just about to post how well Everton had played, yes we’ve been under pressure, maybe City are not at their best, but workrate and commitment from the Everton players we haven’t seen in weeks.
Then once again we concede from a set piece 30 seconds from half time from the first attempt on target!

D

Deleted member 16999

no one close to him on the 6 yard line in the middle of the goal from a set piece. Not sure Pickford was great either. All in all a pretty soft goal after youd competed pretty well uptil then
Can’t blame Pickford for that, defence, Zouma, was going backwards and forwards on his own, straight forward free kick that defenders should be clearing!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
First set piece and nearly the first City goal. Clueless defending, Pickford indecisive and stranded in no-mans land leaving Laporte with a free header. Have to question what Silva is working on with the lads in training. Whatever it is, it's clearly not working.
Where are you watching it? Just some stream on the world wide web?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Dan your probably on the same channel as me. Watching tonight's game looks like watching the Newcastle game last week. City not taking there chances again. Still think City look like they could get nervy. Sane, God he frustrates at times.
Just had a tweet sent which originally came from an Everton fan. Goes along the lines of " If City are one nil up in the last minute and an Everton player is through one on one with ederson. Am running on the pitch and slide tackling him. I don't care who it is and I don't care if I break his leg. Liverpool are not winning the league".

Made me chuckle.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Game over. City grind a result at a tricky place to go and go top. The PL race is definitely on and it'll go all the way. Can't wait to see Liverpool's response but should win against Bournemouth. City beating Chelsea perhaps not so straight forward depending on which Chelsea turns up on the day

Tashyboy

Visit site
Flipping Eck, never thought i would say it, but thank god for Fergie time.

Just seen a replay of the goal and they panned to Pep on the side lines when Jesus scored, the City bench and subs went mad. Think the belief may well be back.
Laporte MOM, Did say he played well at the weekend, also mentioned Jesus is having a good season al take that banana skin.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Flipping Eck, never thought i would say it, but thank god for Fergie time.

Just seen a replay of the goal and they panned to Pep on the side lines when Jesus scored, the City bench and subs went mad. Think the belief may well be back.
Laporte MOM, Did say he played well at the weekend, also mentioned Jesus is having a good season al take that banana skin.

That was Relief not Belief Tashy ;)

Tashyboy

Visit site
Game over. City grind a result at a tricky place to go and go top. The PL race is definitely on and it'll go all the way. Can't wait to see Liverpool's response but should win against Bournemouth. City beating Chelsea perhaps not so straight forward depending on which Chelsea turns up on the day
Still some big games Homer, Spurs to play both top two, Utd v Liverpool, City v Utd, City v Chelsea. To many big City games in there for me. 😖