And, we’re off.......2018/2019

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've never seen such an over-reaction about a match before on here, and thats saying something.

You've acted like a spoilt brat since last night, think its you who want to wind your neck in, lad.

🤔 didn’t realise talking facts was spoilt behaviour .. must remember that.

If your so much the role model grow up and do one 👌👍

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I read somewhere that Kane is on a £50K-a-goal bonus. if incentives like that are real then perhaps it’s a bit of a myth that Spurs don’t pay too well.

Perhaps a Spurs supporter in the know can enlighten us.
I don't know for a fact but I had heard his basic wage was 'only' around 120k but was added to with huge goal bonuses and the like, yes. No wonder he made sure he claimed that Eriksen goal last season eh? :LOL:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh and on the subject of last night's goals, I largely agree with Paul. They may have looked at the West Ham goal on VAR but I don't think they'd give a foul. It'd be very, very soft if they did. As I said earlier, nothing more than the jostling that happens at every single corner kick. Whereas the Liverpool goal would obviously be ruled out without question.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
🤔 didn’t realise talking facts was spoilt behaviour .. must remember that.

If your so much the role model grow up and do one 👌👍

I'd take you on in an argument, but the thing is with idiots they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

It doesnt have to be directed at a particular individual to be offensive.

Believe me I'm no role model, but calling a team cheats cos they benefited from an incorrect decision is laughable. Meme this, meme that, calling a whole fan base just cos you know a few southern based Liverpool fans. Big wow.

I'll argue or discuss with anyone on here with a smidgeon of knowledge, but whats the point in arguing with people like you?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd take you on in an argument, but the thing is with idiots they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

It doesnt have to be directed at a particular individual to be offensive.

Believe me I'm no role model, but calling a team cheats cos they benefited from an incorrect decision is laughable. Meme this, meme that, calling a whole fan base just cos you know a few southern based Liverpool fans. Big wow.

I'll argue or discuss with anyone on here with a smidgeon of knowledge, but whats the point in arguing with people like you?
Settle down mate it's only banter. I'm sure Paul knows Klopp doesn't control the refs like some puppet master really. You're just making yourself look a bit bitter at the moment.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
What they want won't come into the equation I shouldn't think. With their defence they'll be lucky to keep City to single figures.
Our problem is largely set piece at the back. City don't bother with those so ironically we may be slightly better against them. As it happens, a midweek game under the lights, get the fans going, we may have more of a chance by going at them, try to ruffle them a bit. Largely as West Ham did the other day.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Our problem is largely set piece at the back. City don't bother with those so ironically we may be slightly better against them. As it happens, a midweek game under the lights, get the fans going, we may have more of a chance by going at them, try to ruffle them a bit. Largely as West Ham did the other day.
I can't see it, your form isn't great. At least if you lose you can say you threw the game though. Win win. (y)

I'm a bit disappointed it doesn't seem to be televised anywhere.

D

Deleted member 16999

I can't see it, your form isn't great. At least if you lose you can say you threw the game though. Win win. (y)

I'm a bit disappointed it doesn't seem to be televised anywhere.
Yes you’re spot on because every PL result goes on form.:rolleyes:

It’s a stupid question, of course we want Everton to win tonight, just like it is with every game we play.

But, don’t be surprised if some Everton fans wanted us to lose, just like it would be if it was roles reversed.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Our problem is largely set piece at the back. City don't bother with those so ironically we may be slightly better against them. As it happens, a midweek game under the lights, get the fans going, we may have more of a chance by going at them, try to ruffle them a bit. Largely as NEWCASTLE did the other day.

Sorted LT 😖

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Yes you’re spot on because every PL result goes on form.:rolleyes:

It’s a stupid question, of course we want Everton to win tonight, just like it is with every game we play.

But, don’t be surprised if some Everton fans wanted us to lose, just like it would be if it was roles reversed.

Your first sentance hits nail firmly on head, think this year has been fantastic for some of the results. Even if it has meant me driving home with a serious overdose of tyrets. For the neutrals lookng at some of Citys, Liverpools, Utd,Arsenal, spuds, Chelsea's results this season. Well ave a feeling it's gonna continue.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Did Newcastle actually go at you or was it rope a dope? I didn't bother with the highlights but knowing a Rafa team I'm guessing you would have had 80+% possession yet they nicked a couple of goals. The tactics worked but in a different way.