And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 18121

So tonight is slightly skewed for me...... I have 3 Man City players in my dream team and am currently sitting top of my league so ideally need them firing on all cylinders as there is money at stake, but I want Liverpool to win the league and I feel absolutely zero animosity towards Everton so fingers crossed for a result of some kind......

I think it'll be a close game, an entertaining game and fiesty too....I think Everton will edge it 7-1.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
So tonight is slightly skewed for me...... I have 3 Man City players in my dream team and am currently sitting top of my league so ideally need them firing on all cylinders as there is money at stake, but I want Liverpool to win the league and I feel absolutely zero animosity towards Everton so fingers crossed for a result of some kind......

I think it'll be a close game, an entertaining game and fiesty too....I think Everton will edge it 7-1.
A lot of my fantasy league rivals have Aguero as captain, due to their double gameweek - it already paid off since he got a hat-trick, but I have a feeling Pep will rest him and start Jesus this time. Hoping so anyway!

D

Deleted member 18121

A lot of my fantasy league rivals have Aguero as captain, due to their double gameweek - it already paid off since he got a hat-trick, but I have a feeling Pep will rest him and start Jesus this time. Hoping so anyway!

I too have him as captain, one of the lads played his triple captain....... surely pep couldnt rest him? Man City need to win every game for a bit so I'd be surprised for him to not field his "strongest" 11, especially considering one who just scored a HT.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Did Newcastle actually go at you or was it rope a dope? I didn't bother with the highlights but knowing a Rafa team I'm guessing you would have had 80+% possession yet they nicked a couple of goals. The tactics worked but in a different way.
To be honest LT, Newcastle thoroughly deserved it. More so because they were behind after 24 seconds. But stuck to there plan. 5 at the back and City have struggled. Yes City never took there chances but Newcastle did. Or don for Newcastle was immense. There keeper was excellent. Just hoping Pickford drops a gooley like he did v Liverpool.

Tashyboy

Visit site
I too have him as captain, one of the lads played his triple captain....... surely pep couldnt rest him? Man City need to win every game for a bit so I'd be surprised for him to not field his "strongest" 11, especially considering one who just scored a HT.
Tonight's game could be a suprise lineup, if only for the fact we have Chelsea on Sunday. Sane was rested on Sunday so could make an appearance. Jesus has had a good season so watch this space.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Pep consistently rotates the team. He left Sane out the other day despite him being in red hot form. This why so many people still see City as the title favourites, the strength of their squad means they can rotate better and keep players fresh.

D

Deleted member 15344

Really ?! I’m a bit speechless at that , im not sure how any Liverpool fan could be skewed in any way - it’s an Everton win that is wanted with zero City goals - Fantasy football ?!?

Tashyboy

Visit site
Pep consistently rotates the team. He left Sane out the other day despite him being in red hot form. This why so many people still see City as the title favourites, the strength of their squad means they can rotate better and keep players fresh.
He has had a good season ( Sane) but v Newcastle he was Rammel. Mind having said that, the only one that did his job right that night was the coach driver ( or pilot) that took them to and from the game.

D

Deleted member 1740

Really ?! I’m a bit speechless at that , im not sure how any Liverpool fan could be skewed in any way - it’s an Everton win that is wanted with zero City goals - Fantasy football ?!?

Nah Everton get snotted 12-0 then IF we win it then it'll all have been a waste of time 😉

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I agree re the fantasy football not coming into it. But re split fans on the result.

When we got relegated we needed pompey to beat wba. I didn't for one second want pompey to win.

D

Deleted member 15344

I'd take you on in an argument, but the thing is with idiots they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

It doesnt have to be directed at a particular individual to be offensive.

Believe me I'm no role model, but calling a team cheats cos they benefited from an incorrect decision is laughable. Meme this, meme that, calling a whole fan base just cos you know a few southern based Liverpool fans. Big wow.

I'll argue or discuss with anyone on here with a smidgeon of knowledge, but whats the point in arguing with people like you?
West Ham fans

Classy bunch

I see Millwall have closed some areas of the ground to try and combat the growing racist chanting and behaviour in grounds but is this all going to blow up soon ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47144113

Last edited by a moderator:

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
West Ham fans

Classy bunch

I see Millwall have closed some areas of the ground to try and combat the growing racist chanting and behaviour in grounds but is this all going to blow up soon ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47144113

I'm not for one minute condoning the disgusting behaviour in the video you've posted but let's be honest it's a sad fact that each and every single club has a small minority of idiotic fans.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Struggle to understand Brightons selection tonight, no danger they get relegated, no chance they win any other trophy than this just shows how much finishing 13th in the premiership matters to the accountants and is more important than the fans maybe getting a day out at Wembley

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
First set piece and nearly the first City goal. Clueless defending, Pickford indecisive and stranded in no-mans land leaving Laporte with a free header. Have to question what Silva is working on with the lads in training. Whatever it is, it's clearly not working.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
After a good half we give away another stupid free kick and give Laporte another free header. So dumb, getting pissed off with this, how are we so inept at defending set pieces?