And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well, I am hoping for the perfect storm of Mauricio moving south...
Madrid must be looking rather good, to him, presently...

And, Roman staying locked out...

Potentially making it a whole lot quieter in these parts...

Well, I hope they get on with the deal PDQ...
As, I am out with some spuds in a couple of weeks...
And, I can help them out with their grief management...

Vincent Tan would be a perfect fit...
Reckon Chelsea turning out in red would be a great sight ;):D...

I am picturing you sat down, beer in hand with a huge smile on your face. You are enjoying yourself today, aren't you? :cheers:

D

Deleted member 1418

He's now withdrawn his application, I think this is a game of poker, politics and sport shouldn't mix IMO.

Yes mate, but only the investor visa. Wouldn't surprise me if he applies for British Citizenship......as long as his good mate Vlad says ok!! 😉😂😂

D

Deleted member 1418

Doubt you'd be able to say that in a Cardiff bar...
And, get out in one piece...

Oh I don't know - depends which pub.....and whether the clientele are too busy licking the windows to notice!! 😉😂😂

Certainly a fair few pubs near the bridge on match days where the same could be said - think that's about standard for every club!! 😂😂

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Pastore rumoured to West Ham? The mighty has fallen.

Apparently federicks of Fulham signs on a free next week
Mario to resign on loan
Pastore
santon from Barca (young defender) 20 million
Rondon of West Brom

And then anderson I think his name is

That would do perfectly

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 15344

Apparently federicks of Fulham signs on a free next week
Mario to resign on loan
Pastore
santon from Barca (young defender) 20 million
Rondon of West Brom

And then anderson I think his name is

That would do perfectly

Santon ? Do you mean Santos who is on loan to Nice until 2019

Would Anderson be the replacement for Arnautovic ? Or would that be Pastore - would be a wide open team with all three of them in

Rondon is a strange one - doesn’t really score to a high level , radio said he is off to Newcastle

Seems a strange set of players signing ?

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Would Anderson be the replacement for Arnautovic ? Or would that be Pastore - would be a wide open team with all three of them in

Rondon is a strange one - doesn’t really score to a high level , radio said he is off to Newcastle

Phil why do you question every other clubs transfers/possible transfers,but every Liverpool transfer is amazing because you’ve watched a couple of YouTube clips or read their FIFA stats on PlayStation?
Or are you an expert on the French,German,dutch leagues?

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
There is lots of talk of Pochettino being favourite etc but I guess the crucial thing is the release clause and if it exists - if not then going to cost a lot but these days it’s rare for a manager to not have one especially when it’s clear he is ambitions.

Not sure if I heard it right on Talk sport earlier. Apparently it'll cost Real £42million to get Poch.

Ridiculous amount of money, especially as he's not won anything. Plenty of other options.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Very sensible set of signings
We need a right back tick
Need a centre back tick (yes santos from nice)
Need better midfielders tick
Anderson would replace Antonio who is off hopefully
Rondon would be decent. Played under Pellegrini before I believe but also is a replacement for Carroll and hugill on bench. Good goal scorer

D

Deleted member 16999

Phil is no more biased towards Liverpool than anyone to any other team. Jeez you guys are like a pack of wolves!
So 2 Everton fans discuss Everton with him, a West Ham fan posts about his own club and LP picks up a spelling mistake and questions the post, pinseeker replies to LP and suddenly were a pack of wolves, :confused:
Are we not allowed to discuss/defend or have a point of view about our own club?