And, we’re off.......2018/2019

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Marco Silva announced as Everton manager.

ZZ is going to be feeling really foolish right now then :D.

With Silva and Brands now in place hopefully we can get our business done nice and early. Few of our lads are going to Russia so they can get a proper pre season and be ready to go first match up.

D

Deleted member 15344

Well according to the report on the BBC it seems Abramovich is stopping the stadium because of the visa issues - not sure if this is going to get worse and it’s going to be bad news for Chelsea if their purse strings are tightened

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Well according to the report on the BBC it seems Abramovich is stopping the stadium because of the visa issues - not sure if this is going to get worse and it’s going to be bad news for Chelsea if their purse strings are tightened
Could cost a few jobs though!
With the loss of taxes if he pays any.
But the government are trying to clamp down on Russian money(Putins mates) but Roman is an Israeli citizen now.
Wonder how many Russians they have denied visas or just picking high profile ones.

user2010

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
an obvious spelling mistake why comment unless he has nothing to do!

Yeah ok, a spelling mistake once is forgivable but to keep making the same mistake over and over, even when it's been pointed out to you and you STILL keep doing it...…:rolleyes:
Salah, ok, got it?:whistle:

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site

I think they were speculative reports.
Probably the reason but it would be stupid to carry in if the reports come true.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Just outta interest, the FA are willing to sell Wembley for £700 million give or take a few bob. But Chelsea's ground Improvements will cost £1 Billion. Give or take a few Bob. Why dosent Roman buy Wembley.

Am I missing owt here.

D

Deleted member 15344

Just outta interest, the FA are willing to sell Wembley for £700 million give or take a few bob. But Chelsea's ground Improvements will cost £1 Billion. Give or take a few Bob. Why dosent Roman buy Wembley.

Am I missing owt here.

Well I’m guessing because Wembley isn’t in Chelsea and I’m guessing that he also doesn’t want to

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

You keep on saying never believe what the agency's say or does that only apply when Liverpool are concerned. It's a non story