And, we’re off.......2018/2019

D

Deleted member 16999

Not the one you are hoping for if the team entertain in the process, attack the opposition and score a few goals. Sorry to disappoint.
Don’t bite mate, I think Sam won the same amount of trophies this season as Klopp did.
;)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
The Bridge is in Fulham

This 👍, me point is that Lord knows how many clubs have moved stadiums over the years, Chesterfield, Doncaster, Rochdale, City, Sunderland, Derby, Coventry, Arsenal, West Ham etc etc etc. But not with 300 million sat in the bank. Which Chelsea could have.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This , me point is that Lord knows how many clubs have moved stadiums over the years, Chesterfield, Doncaster, Rochdale, City, Sunderland, Derby, Coventry, Arsenal, West Ham etc etc etc. But not with 300 million sat in the bank. Which Chelsea could have.

What would Chelsea fans reaction be if the club said "We're moving to Wembley but the money saved will get us Neymar and Bale?"

Tashyboy

Visit site
What would Chelsea fans reaction be if the club said "We're moving to Wembley but the money saved will get us Neymar and Bale?"

If the Chelsea fans rections were to be considered, that would be the first time that fans views were considered.

D

Deleted member 15344

Not the one you are hoping for if the team entertain in the process, attack the opposition and score a few goals. Sorry to disappoint.

So you think that if the team loses but plays entertaining football but ends up bottom half of the table then people will be happy ? Sorry but I doubt that - the calls for his head will be loud just like they have for every other manager who has given poor results. And the owners for one won’t want to be seeing the team struggling regardless of “entertainment”

Tashyboy

Visit site
Well now we know officially how Salah was injured. It was punishment from God because he had breakfast according to a Kuwaiti holy man. Glad we cleared that up. How silly do the 1/2 million feel that wanted Ramos banned.

Tashyboy

Visit site
So you think that if the team loses but plays entertaining football but ends up bottom half of the table then people will be happy ? Sorry but I doubt that - the calls for his head will be loud just like they have for every other manager who has given poor results. And the owners for one won’t want to be seeing the team struggling regardless of “entertainment”

Out of interest, has there ever been a team that played entertaining football That finished in the bottom half. I get what your saying but struggling to think of a team.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Out of interest, has there ever been a team that played entertaining football That finished in the bottom half. I get what your saying but struggling to think of a team.

Swansea have done so in the past. As have Bournemouth. Not Barca style, but certainly better than stoke....

D

Deleted member 15344

I’m sure there must have been some team who tried to play better football but ended up bottom half
- Bournemouth you could say and also Swansea at times in recent years

Football is now a results business- Everton sacked a manager who had them in their “expected” place because the football wasn’t to the standard of the fans - I’m not sure what that standard is because over the years they have had managers like Moyes who isn’t exactly the blueprint for attacking football ? But it’s the same with West Ham fans - searching for something that hasn’t been there and don’t think can be found without a very serious budget

D

Deleted member 16999

It’s an absolute disgrace clubs and fans having ambition and wanting the players to show pride and passion in their performances.

To any LPool fans out there (this question may of been asked but not answered).

Would you have Allardyce as your manager if he guaranteed you finishing 4th (your expected place) with his style of Football?

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site

No no no it’s all about entertainment not results!

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
It’s an absolute disgrace clubs and fans having ambition and wanting the players to show pride and passion in their performances.

Would you have Allardyce as your manager if he guaranteed you finishing 4th (your expected place) with his style of Football?

You still trying to get an answer then!

D

Deleted member 1740

No.

Hodgson was enough.

Btw, my expectations are higher than 4th.

Last edited by a moderator: