An Idea to help arrange a game ......map location

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Took some doing but have added mine.

OH btw, will be golfing Monday 23rd Feb & Wednesday 25th Feb. If anyone wishes to join me for a round. I need to get some serious practice in between now & mid march.

Will check my inbox in the morning before I go out.

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
viscount, I assume you've not yet gone to the sign in button & opened an account..? once you have, you ought to be able to get the edit button, though for me it got a bit long winded as my computer decided at that point to go on an all slow before I finished setting up & had to close down IE & start again.

B

birdieman

TonyN's right, you need to sign into google maps, I have IE but couldn't edit until I'd done that.

Only 9 hours and 13 minutes from London to me according to Google but I would say that is pretty optimistic taking into account traffic/roadworks/fatigue etc! :mad:

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
cernunnos, thanks for that. signed up and on the the map

minty, I'll put you in on the Cromwell (?)

who is that in the middle of the ogg to the west of Scotland?

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Why do I always make things difficult? I've managed to put a tag on Russia and one in the north sea (so if anyone fancies under water golf) and then finaly my golf club. Not sure what I was doing wrong, but the map kept panning down, and it was a bit like "pin the tail on the donkey" with the map constantly moving.

It's great being a technophobe :(

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
I don't think it was you twire. I don't think it likes more than one trying to input at a time so when you think you're in charge - you ain't.

I normaly hold my hands up to my mistakes...........but if there's something else I can blame..

:D :D :D

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Deck-chair attendent ? :)

It'd need to be a bloomin' big beach with some really expensive deck chairs to get me the sort of income I need...rofl.

For some reason I was just reminded of the bit out of the original TV version of HitchHickers Guide to the Galaxy where Arthur Dent & Co had just been rescued by the impobability drive & somehow were sitting on the peir where the peir was rolling in & out, I think. And wasn't there something to do with penguins too in that sketch.