An Idea to help arrange a game ......map location

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Who likes my wee icon????

I know I am a sad erse.

Very good Madandra, allthough I think you could keep your left arm a little straighter. ;)

I had enough trouble sticking the normal tag on there, I don't think I'll be trying anything like that.

:D :D

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site

I know I am a sad erse.

Very good Madandra, allthough I think you could keep your left arm a little straighter. ;)

I had enough trouble sticking the normal tag on there, I don't think I'll be trying anything like that.

Unless you can put y'r little icon man in a boat by the sounds of it. :D

Oi, be carefull what you say cos the other one ended up in Russia, and could now be talking to the KGB.

wackygolfer

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi Guys

Please could somebody add me to the map as I cannot find the edit button either. I am in Teignmouth in Devon just a bit below and to the left of Twiregolf .

Thanks in advance - Great idea

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Hi Guys

Please could somebody add me to the map as I cannot find the edit button either. I am in Teignmouth in Devon just a bit below and to the left of Twiregolf .

Thanks in advance - Great idea

Hi Wacky,

You just need to register with google it only takes a couple of minutes, then you will get the edit button.

I would put you on myself.....but with the trouble I've had you could end up any where. :(

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I know I am a sad erse.

Unless you can put y'r little icon man in a boat by the sounds of it. :D

Oi, be carefull what you say cos the other one ended up in Russia, and could now be talking to the KGB.

Just explain you're there for the Russian open

HartleyHare

Assistant Pro
Visit site
What we could do with is a "sticky" attached to this thread or maybe a seperate little section for the forum members map.
Any newbies might not find this post in the future and I reckon it's a cracking little tool for the forum.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Mines on along with email link.
I agree with Hartley this needs a sticky or seperate section just for this alone unless copyright is a problem.
It is now in my favourites.

Such a simple idea but brilliant!

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Did someone delete me from the map??? The other placemarks I added of Medwayjon and Leftie are still in place but mine isn't...strange! I've re added myself anyway.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
What a brilliant idea. Good man nomad. Just about the most useful post ever.

I put my wee icon on Craigielaw GC but the buggaring thing keeps getting blown into the Firth of Forth. It's now near Whitby and heading into the Channel.