American Golf Trade In

RedKing

Visit site
Just been to local American Golf and the salesman told me about a new trade in deal that they have, I was able to trade in an old set of irons for a new waterproof jacket I was after.

Lucky enough I had an old set of Mizunos in the garage and right enough they took them as part payment for my new jacket. Apparently a new thing they are doing.. anyone else taken advantage of this? I was surprised they did such a thing.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I can't believe they're still taking trade in after their double trade in deal earlier in the year
They have so much 2nd hand stock that is over-priced, I'm amazed they want more....

Fish

Banned
Visit site
The last deal was you couldn't use your traded in clubs for anything other than replacement clubs, if this is indeed new it could be very popular for those that still have some old irons lying around, as I do :D

RedKing

Visit site
They told me I could trade in more than 1 club as well but didn't have anything else to trade in. So they must want even more!

RedKing

Visit site
That's why I was so surprised when he said I could trade in against a waterproof. I wasn't complaining though 😁

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
From what i seen online, they will give you a trade in price for clubs and you can choose to half that to use on anything else in store. Apparently also only applys in Scotland. Seen on their facebook page yesterday.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Who said they were in trouble and wouldn't be in business much longer? still going it seems

I have noticed they now sell second hand clubs online aswell

D

Deleted member 23344

Went to my nearest AG shop today and I have to say that there appeared to be less stock than on previous visits and the range of items appeared less ... so perhaps they may be on the way out.

elmoag

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi all just reading this I wanted it to be clear this offer is in Scotland only whilst we work out how effective it is. Although early signs are positive and we may roll to the rest of the uk and Ireland its scotland for now.
As always if anyone has any questions or feedback you can pm me on here anytime

Thanks