American Golf Gift Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Had to return the shoes I bought on Saturday due to an issue with blisters, but they would only give me a gift card due to them being worn....as there was nothing in stock in-store or online I'd rather the cash to get shoes from somewhere else.

On the card is £117 so I'm looking to get that back. No offers please.

I'll send over the voucher code once payment is received.

IMG-20200928-205319600.jpg

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
just to clarify, you're selling a voucher worth £117 for .......................£117?

Yes sir, just want my money back and if someone is going to be spending the money with them any way it's a win, win.

Who’s paying for the postage?

I can just send the voucher code if someone wants to use it online or I'll post it at my own expense....

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
No real incentive to buy this at face value mate.

£117 is £117 whether it’s on a gift card or a bank card?

maybe offer it at £110 to actually get someone to buy it?

I get that, but as I've said I would like my money back and if someone is going to be spending the money any way it helps me out.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
I get that, but as I've said I would like my money back and if someone is going to be spending the money any way it helps me out.

I'd be absolutely gobsmacked if anyone was naive enough to buy this at face value. Rather use it for another golf purchase in the future.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Rather arrogant attitude from the OP, in my opinion, effectively asking someone to help him out of his first world problem but declaring that help is worth nothing. A more moderate tone might work better.

I don't see it like that at all, and I apologise if I'm coming across as arrogant. Never mind.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I might be a little dense but how is it a win win?

You get the cash, someone else doesn't have cash ?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Rather arrogant attitude from the OP, in my opinion, effectively asking someone to help him out of his first world problem but declaring that help is worth nothing. A more moderate tone might work better.

To be fair Ethan, if you've kept the cash I gave you, you are best placed to help ??

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't see it like that at all, and I apologise if I'm coming across as arrogant. Never mind.

You are saying that you have a gift card/receipt you can't use and you want someone else to take it off your hands and deal with that problem/inconvenience you created for yourself but only at face value, don't even make an offer.

Which side does the queue start?

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
You are saying that you have a gift card/receipt you can't use and you want someone else to take it off your hands and deal with that problem/inconvenience you created for yourself but only at face value, don't even make an offer.

Which side does the queue start?

Well I didn't create it for myself, I bought the shoes in good faith thinking they would be a nice fit, I was unable to try them on in the shop due to COVID and wearing them around the house they felt fine, wore them to the course and after 5 or 6 holes i was in agony. As I said, never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.