Tested By You - Win Golf Vouchers

TomC

GM Staff
Visit site
Hi all

Do you want to get your name in Golf Monthly? Have you just bought, or know someone who has just bought a golf club to put into their bag? Well if you send us a review of that club meeting the criteria below, you could get your name and review in the next issue of Golf Monthly.

If your review is included in the mag you will also win a £50 voucher to spend online at www.foremostgolf.com courtesy of Foremost Golf, the UK’s Largest golf retail group with over 1,000 expert PGA professionals nationwide. You can visit www.foremostgolf.com to find your local store and get expert advice

Reviews can be of any item of golf gear from drivers to irons, trolleys, balls, shoes or apparel

If you fancy submitting a review please send an email to golfmonthly@ti-media.com with 'TESTED BY YOU' in the subject line, the info below and a head and shoulders passport style pic of you (taken with smartphone is fine!)

• Name
  • Town/county you live
  • Handicap
  • Name of product reviewed
  • Why did you decide to buy the product? So, 50-100 words max on why you made the purchase. Was it ages since you'd upgraded or to help a part of your game you were struggling with or was it of you just fancied a new bit of golf gear! Did you get custom fitted or buy off the shelf or secondhand.
  • How has the product been performing? So, 50-100 words max on how the club or product has been going for you since you bought it. Any notable performances or rounds you've had with it? Has it improved with the aspect of your game you needed help with?

GolfScot

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi - do you know when the vouchers will be sent? Got a review published a few months ago but haven't received anything. I was holding off buying a new bag to hopefully put my voucher towards it!
Cheers

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Hi - do you know when the vouchers will be sent? Got a review published a few months ago but haven't received anything. I was holding off buying a new bag to hopefully put my voucher towards it!
Cheers

The offer was only posted on the 25th July, so not sure a review you did a few months ago would qualify for voucher.:unsure: Pretty sure you would need to meet all the criteria in Tom's post, and the first reviews would probably be in next months magazine.

GolfScot

Club Champion
Visit site
The offer was only posted on the 25th July, so not sure a review you did a few months ago would qualify for voucher.:unsure: Pretty sure you would need to meet all the criteria in Tom's post, and the first reviews would probably be in next months magazine.

Mike actually posted in the forum about this in March if you look? The reviews have been appearing in the magazine for a few issues now.

My review has already appeared in the magazine therefore I am expecting the vouchers to be delivered.

GolfScot

Club Champion
Visit site

Mikes post was March the 13th to be precise. 🤔

GolfScot

Club Champion
Visit site
Didnt see that post. Must be duplicated by Tom.:)

No doubt someone from GM will be along to advise you.(y)

Cheers, yeh think Tom is just trying to get some more submissions. I know these things take time but just looking for an ETA so I can work out whether to purchase now or wait for voucher!!

Sent an email at start of July and Joel said he would get them sent but nothing as yet, perhaps waiting on foremost.

hines57

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
drop an email to them. I'm sure they won't mind and that way you'll know what is happening.