American golf double value trade in

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think its the shop in Middlesborough not the Ingleby Barwick store which is the outlet shop.

It isn't mate, it's the one at Ingleby Barwick which is the outlet I think. Picked up some balls from the Boro branch 2 weeks ago and it's tiny, definitely not an outlet. I did notice the manager from Gateshead is at Boro now.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
It isn't mate, it's the one at Ingleby Barwick which is the outlet I think. Picked up some balls from the Boro branch 2 weeks ago and it's tiny, definitely not an outlet. I did notice the manager from Gateshead is at Boro now.

The manager from Gateshead metro center was defo given the role of manager at the used gear shop
I was told that was the original Boro shop
(Unless something has changed)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've just started following AG on Facebook. A picture has come up of a new store opening in Glasgow. There is a huge wall of pre owned clubs, far larger than I have seen in any previous AG Shops.

I was in the gosforth branch yesterday. They have more used clubs on display than usual, my son bought an M2 driver at a decent price. Quite a few iron sets but none in great condition, smooth grips for example. They will shift some but if I were them I'd be lumping them onto eBay to move them quickly. I can see them taking a healthy kicking on this stock.

elmoag

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi all to avoid anyone making the wrong journey

The Middlesbrough store is indeed now an outlet

Ingleby Barwick is a new store on a course and driving range

We have additional outlets at Northwick Park in London
And Fenwick road in Glasgow

Stores are going very well and improving all the time if anyone has any feedback they would like to share after visiting I would appreciate it
I Can be messaged on here anytime.

D

Deleted member 18588

Does anyone know the formula they use against the PGA Value guide? Trying to work out what they'd offer for my Cobra King F7 fairway

$35.10 × 2 = $70.20. Applying their conversion factor of $1.50 = £1 results in a figure of £46.80