Amazon Logo - Once again, people looking to be offended.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
So, Amazon have changed their logo. So what.

And having read the article, I see no reference to anyone being offended - just that it had been commented on. And to be fair, if I was in charge of design & marketing, I'd have probably changed it - same as if soneone had ssid my logo looked like a bear having dump in the woods.
Agree with this really. Several years ago I tried to partake in Movember, but it grew thicker in the middle than the sides, and with the swept fringe I had at the time, someone remarked that I looked like a ginger Hitler. I shaved the tash off that night, forget Movember. The moral is, as soon as anything is compared to Hitler, you get rid of it. There's no coming back from that.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Agree with this really. Several years ago I tried to partake in Movember, but it grew thicker in the middle than the sides, and with the swept fringe I had at the time, someone remarked that I looked like a ginger Hitler. I shaved the tash off that night, forget Movember. The moral is, as soon as anything is compared to Hitler, you get rid of it. There's no coming back from that.

We'll obviously there is because we all think you look like the bloke from The IT Crowd ?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

A ginger Hitler.

There can be no worse look.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've still seen no evidence that anyone "complained" or was offended. They may have commented, but that's different.

I can still 'see' the situation in the marketing dept.

A). "Yay, done it! What do you think of the new icon?".
B) "Pretty darn good" .
C) "You seen twitter yet".
A) "Why, what they saying?"
C) "That it looks a bit like Hitler's moustache"
A) "Seriously?"
C) "Yep"
B) "Bugger,"
A) "I reckon we best change it ..."