Alwoodley Sunday 19th April (North west regional qualifier) but open to all

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
When is the balance due? Not trying to preempt anything but with Liverpool possibly being in the semi's and by a miracle City getting there I may need to duck out but won't know until after the 6th round is played on March 7/8th.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
When is the balance due? Not trying to preempt anything but with Liverpool possibly being in the semi's and by a miracle City getting there I may need to duck out but won't know until after the 6th round is played on March 7/8th.
You are safe to pay the balance, no problems.:ears:

If we play like we did last night you are guaranteed a semi final spot. The worst game I have ever seen, on the coldest night. 11 minutes of injury time as well, which was met with a groan, as we all just wanted to go home.:(

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Good news. 12.45 kick off on the Saturday. We will be the first team in to the semi's.:thup:

Booked into the Club comp on the Sunday, so no missed golf.:whoo: Just need to hope Reading apply for their full allocation of tickets, or a friendly Bradford supporter can get a couple in the home end.:whistle:

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hey,hey.

I touched lucky for the 4pm on the Sunday, as I'm teeing off at Formby at 10.00, so all's well end's well.

A 5 over gross and through to the semis of the FA cup in one day would be good.:whoo:

Glad it fell ok for you, we are in M/cr for the weekend having arranged to meet relations (otherwise Formby was very tempting!)

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good news. 12.45 kick off on the Saturday. We will be the first team in to the semi's.:thup:

Booked into the Club comp on the Sunday, so no missed golf.:whoo: Just need to hope Reading apply for their full allocation of tickets, or a friendly Bradford supporter can get a couple in the home end.:whistle:

Just let me know. £15 a ticket is a total bargain for a Quarter Final.

Nice comfortable win last night is keeping us on track.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just let me know. £15 a ticket is a total bargain for a Quarter Final.

Nice comfortable win last night is keeping us on track.
Our tickets go on sale to season ticket holders tomorrow, so hopefully shouldn't have any problems. We have got 2700 initially with the option of a further 1600. Should be a good atmosphere if we take up all of them.

Might pick your brain on where to park, and get a decent lunch. My daughter is a student so will cost £25 for two tickets.:whoo: Petrol might be a bit more though !!

D

Deleted member 17920

Just been looking at the Alwoodley website and came across the "Visitor Guidelines" will the dress code in the clubhouse/restaurant apply to us ???? meaning will I have to bring a tie and jacket for me Fish n' chips ??

Birchy, will pay the balance next week when I get paid.
When I played there last we ate in the clubhouse and didnt get asked to put a jacket and tie on so I think we will be ok. I am sure LB will confirm when is back from Anfield.