Alwoodley Sunday 19th April (North west regional qualifier) but open to all

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Our tickets go on sale to season ticket holders tomorrow, so hopefully shouldn't have any problems. We have got 2700 initially with the option of a further 1600. Should be a good atmosphere if we take up all of them.

Might pick your brain on where to park, and get a decent lunch. My daughter is a student so will cost £25 for two tickets.:whoo: Petrol might be a bit more though !!

They have a park and ride system at Bradford, Rich - can you ride a horse?:)

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just been looking at the Alwoodley website and came across the "Visitor Guidelines" will the dress code in the clubhouse/restaurant apply to us ???? meaning will I have to bring a tie and jacket for me Fish n' chips ??

Birchy, will pay the balance next week when I get paid.

I'll check with them nearer the time, but I think its after 7 only iirc.

Guys is there an alternative to the Fish ?

Yes, just chips and peas - I'll check with them in due course.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
When I played there last we ate in the clubhouse and didnt get asked to put a jacket and tie on so I think we will be ok. I am sure LB will confirm when is back from Anfield.

Glyn, just to be on the safe side you should bring your famous North Hants Jacket, You could put it up as a winners prize, like the Masters green jacket.

LB would definately up his game to win that, he'd be the most fashionable man in Leeds:whoo:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Glyn, just to be on the safe side you should bring your famous North Hants Jacket, You could put it up as a winners prize, like the Masters green jacket.

LB would definately up his game to win that, he'd be the most fashionable man in Leeds:whoo:

I think that jacket is already a bit green, due to age.:rofl:

To be the most fashionable person in Leeds, just untie the two scarfs around your wrists.;)

D

Deleted member 15344

Sent the rest of the payment this morning also :thup:

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tickets purchased.:thup: Just to need to dust off the flat cap so I don't look too Southern.:whistle:

We've initially sold out and 0000's of season ticket holders have missed out including me!! They did a free for all for season ticket holders and it looks like they've been buying 10/15 tickets per season ticket holder. Individual tickets on sale today plus other area's of the ground will be put up for sale.