Alwoodley Sunday 19th April (North west regional qualifier) but open to all

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Cheers boys.

If anyone who wants to go in the race to Hillside comp (and is eligible), but who still hasn't paid, can they get there £10 to Val also please.

For those playing in multi-qualifiers, I understand that you will have to wait to lose in the other ones first.;)

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
For those playing in multi-qualifiers, I understand that you will have to wait to lose in the other ones first.;)

I've paid for 3 qualifiers, knowing I won't qualify in the first 2... well, maybe all 3. Not paid for the NE one yet but hoping the tooth fairy rubs herself seductively against my clubs before then...

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
I've paid for 3 qualifiers, knowing I won't qualify in the first 2... well, maybe all 3. Not paid for the NE one yet but hoping the tooth fairy rubs herself seductively against my clubs before then...

I reckon I'm nailed on for last place.

Since breaking my hand in December my best round was my first round back, shooting 33 points. Since then I've had such events as...

1. Four points from one nine hole knock.
2. More than one four-putt.
3. Halved a pairs match from a position of four up after 11 holes.

I'm the form guy. :(

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I reckon I'm nailed on for last place.

Since breaking my hand in December my best round was my first round back, shooting 33 points. Since then I've had such events as...

1. Four points from one nine hole knock.
2. More than one four-putt.
3. Halved a pairs match from a position of four up after 11 holes.

I'm the form guy. :(

I wouldn't worry too much mate.

You weren't much better before you broke it...............

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just wondered if there is any spaces left for this?

Got 2 friends that may want to play if that's ok?

Yep, Bozza, open to non-forummers also (but not the Hillside bit).

We're paying Alwoodley the full money in the next 2 weeks, so if you can get the full payment for both to Birchy, that would be spot on.:thup:

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
2blue will be sending some money over from me that will cover this. Use the rest to knock some off of the Ireland trip. Played Alwoodley yesterday in some very strong winds! Absolutely loved it and can't wait to get back out there again. Hopefully the little practice round will put me in good stead for April. :D

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
2blue will be sending some money over from me that will cover this. Use the rest to knock some off of the Ireland trip. Played Alwoodley yesterday in some very strong winds! Absolutely loved it and can't wait to get back out there again. Hopefully the little practice round will put me in good stead for April. :D

3/4 handicap if you've played it before, Josh.:whistle: