Alwoodley Sunday 19th April (North west regional qualifier) but open to all

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm new to the forum and just wondered what competition this is?

I'd definitely be interested if there were spaces and if I'm eligible..

Any info would be great thanks.

its a qualifier for the Hillside day in may but also a forum meet for those who aren't trying to qualify for Hillside.

JV24601

Head Pro
Visit site
Would like to get my name down for Alwoodley please and if I read correctly it is just £10 for the event?

IF there's a place still from some of those who've pulled out I'll take that.
If Val or other could let me know how you would like the payment that would be great thank you.

D

Deleted member 15344

It's £10 to enter the overall comp

But think it's £60 to enter this specific qualifying event

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Scott, just paid my £35 balance bud. Can you confirm receipt ? Val , for some reason my internet banking won't let me set you up as a payee and therefore i cannot wire the £10 entry fee to you. How about i wire another £10 to Birchy and then he forwards it on to you ??? Alternatively I'm happy to pay a tenner on the day !!!!

Give me it on the day bud

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Would like to get my name down for Alwoodley please and if I read correctly it is just £10 for the event?

IF there's a place still from some of those who've pulled out I'll take that.
If Val or other could let me know how you would like the payment that would be great thank you.

Hi JV and welcome,

I don't know if there is a minimum post thing for forummers, or not.

Do you have an official congu handicap?

Val with advise on the former, but you must have the latter.

You can come and play at Alwoodley, come what may, but the qualifier for Hillside, may depend on one or both.

Once you know, if you can send the payments to Birchy, PM him for details.

Where do you live and what club you at?

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Scott, just paid my £35 balance bud. Can you confirm receipt ? Val , for some reason my internet banking won't let me set you up as a payee and therefore i cannot wire the £10 entry fee to you. How about i wire another £10 to Birchy and then he forwards it on to you ??? Alternatively I'm happy to pay a tenner on the day !!!!

Got your balance payment mate :thup:

JV24601

Head Pro
Visit site
Hi JV and welcome,

I don't know if there is a minimum post thing for forummers, or not.

Do you have an official congu handicap?

Val with advise on the former, but you must have the latter.

You can come and play at Alwoodley, come what may, but the qualifier for Hillside, may depend on one or both.

Once you know, if you can send the payments to Birchy, PM him for details.

Where do you live and what club you at?

Hi, and thanks for the note and welcome!

I've since realised I can't make the date due to a match play of my own unfortunately.

I am affiliated to a club and have a congu handicap of 12 so I'll keep my eyes open for any other events.

Cheers!

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Thanks for that.:thup:

Will do Martin. I am coming up from Rotherham after the football, so should get to Leeds by 7.00. Would be up for a pint and some food if you do come down.

Looks like my plans could be scuppered if we beat Bradford and get through to Semi finals of the Cup. Rotherham game will be re-arranged, but hopefully we would still play Cup game on the Saturday. If we do I will drive up very early Sunday morning. If we play Sunday a big decision to be made.

Of course losing to Bradford will solve my problems.:whistle:

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looks like my plans could be scuppered if we beat Bradford and get through to Semi finals of the Cup. Rotherham game will be re-arranged, but hopefully we would still play Cup game on the Saturday. If we do I will drive up very early Sunday morning. If we play Sunday a big decision to be made.

Of course losing to Bradford will solve my problems.:whistle:

But then it wouldn't solve my problem!!!