Alwoodley Sunday 19th April (North west regional qualifier) but open to all

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Apologies for jumping on LB's thread but just a friendly reminder for those planning in entering the comp for the slot at Hillside to get your payments in ASAP please, currently just 11 entrants so far.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Scott. Another withdrawal here.

Want to concentrate on first month of season at new place. Also can't make finals day due to work so kind of takes the edge off a little.

Apologies, been agonising over for a while.

Can you let me know if you need anything to ping my payment back?

Cheers,

Craig

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
13 paid entries to the national comp

Liverbirdie
Peterlav
bluewolf
Duckster
davemc1
Heavy-grebo
Cheifi0
louisea
Junior
Bozza
hobbit
kellfire
Stuart_C

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Does anyone know the best Travelodge or similar to stay at on the Saturday night ? Preferably quiet, not in the centre of Leeds, not far from the course, and most importantly very easy to find.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Does anyone know the best Travelodge or similar to stay at on the Saturday night ? Preferably quiet, not in the centre of Leeds, not far from the course, and most importantly very easy to find.

Rich, let me know which one you go to, I haven't firmed my plans for travel yet so may come down too. I was originally just coming down on the day.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Premier inn Leeds east 6miles away £45 or Leeds airport 8miles away both easy to find from M1 the east one being easiest.
Thanks for that.:thup:

Rich, let me know which one you go to, I haven't firmed my plans for travel yet so may come down too. I was originally just coming down on the day.
Will do Martin. I am coming up from Rotherham after the football, so should get to Leeds by 7.00. Would be up for a pint and some food if you do come down.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
If you prefer travelodge Leeds Colton is in a similar position just Off main roads and a couple of miles out of town.

I stayed at a huge Travelodge not too far away before, think is was on the outer ring road, not sure of its name, will have a look back.

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Scott, just paid my £35 balance bud. Can you confirm receipt ? Val , for some reason my internet banking won't let me set you up as a payee and therefore i cannot wire the £10 entry fee to you. How about i wire another £10 to Birchy and then he forwards it on to you ??? Alternatively I'm happy to pay a tenner on the day !!!!

D

Deleted member 15344

Cheers mate

Will send the rest of the balance through later

JV24601

Head Pro
Visit site
I'm new to the forum and just wondered what competition this is?

I'd definitely be interested if there were spaces and if I'm eligible..

Any info would be great thanks.