all bunkers declared GUR

rulie

Head Pro
Visit site
They can of course specify and identify all bunkers individually. Which is what we do by using a small blue flag. Our extreme situation only lasts for a day or two after the sluice gates open, when some flags are removed because the relevant bunker has a patch of 'dryish' sand
If all bunkers were identified with a small blue flag, I would suggest that the Committee is skirting the intent of the Rules.

Swango1980

Visit site
If all bunkers were identified with a small blue flag, I would suggest that the Committee is skirting the intent of the Rules.
What is the intent of the rule then? What if Committee declared all but 1 bunker GUR? Or all but 2, or all but 3? How many bunkers do we think a Committee make GUR before they go against the intent of the rule?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
As posted earlier:
There is no limit on the number of bunkers that can be taken ‘out of play’."

rulie

Head Pro
Visit site
What is the intent of the rule then? What if Committee declared all but 1 bunker GUR? Or all but 2, or all but 3? How many bunkers do we think a Committee make GUR before they go against the intent of the rule?
No number available. Imo, it would depend on the intent of the Committee.