Adidas 360 xt

BowezoDFC

Visit site
Hi, after a 15 year break ( young sons football at weekends etc), I am back playing golf ( or will be after lockdown) . I have upgraded a few clubs in the bag and now decided to get some new shoes. I have only worn adidas cruisers since they came out in the late 80s or early 90s and I still have a pair in pristine condition and I will wear them in the winter months still ( if allowed because of the metal spikes) I have just bought a pair of adidas 360 xt soft spiked shoes for the Summer and I am just wondering what other people think of the 360’s ? .

D

Deleted Member 1156

Everyone is different but Adidas work for me. I've got 4 pairs 2 of which are 360's. You will see complaints about wear on the inside of the heels but it's never caused me any problems.

Tinkerman

Visit site
Was wondering if anyone has the textile version of these as I find the standard ones very comfortable but a little too sweaty on those warmer days. If so, are they more breathable and do they fit the same?

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
I have some. Very comfortable. Now got a split on left shoe where top meets the sole, on the outside. Caused by Swing? Now got Skechers. But I would buy the Adidas again.

sunshine

Visit site
They are very comfy. Just do a search on this forum and you will find lots of posts as this question is asked regularly

TigerBear

Visit site
Had a pair of the black white spiked XT's, they chewed up the back of my heels for the first month or so. But after they were broken in, they were one of the most comfortable shoes I've worn, thanks to the boost sole technology.

Wearing footjoy pro SL spikless this season. Love them, no breaking in required but probably not as comfortable as the XT's.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Won’t wear nothing else but 360 boosts. I had the early ones with the cloth inner heel and they wore quicker, the newer version have all the good points of the old shoe but with the faulty heel fixed.

Straight out the box slippers, be warned of a slightly narrow fit, I’m a 10 in everything but a 10wide in boosts

Tinkerman

Visit site
Thanks for all the responses, appreciate it. I have had some issues with the heel too but nothing I can't put up with or fix with heel protectors and I hope the textile version is better. Can't beat the boost sole, works wonders for my arthritic toe and flat feet. Looking forward to having cooler feet though!

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
On my 4th pair of 360's. Two spiked, use for winter and still going strong. Two spikeless, the first pair of 360 XT used for almost a year, playing 5 or 6 times a week. The sole split around 11 months in and they were replaced under warranty. Given the amount of wear, I think I had very acceptable use out of the first pair before the sole split. The only downside with 360's that I find, they rub my right heel raw for about a week when breaking in. Nothing a plaster or two can't sort, but it happens every time without fail. After a week, they're as comfy as can be.

Have tried other shoes, quite like the Footjoy Pro SL, did try Skechers, but not a fan, they leaked and went back quickly.

Just bought a pair of the Adicross retro spikeless shoes, not quite as comfy as the 360 boost sole, but a nice wide fit and no problems in the heel. A good cheap summer option.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I don't tend to wear Adidas shoes purely because most are too narrow for me. However, I did win a pair of Adidas Powerboost Boa in a competition and they were fine as they had a broader toe area. I would have to agree that comfort wise, they are excellent. I remember putting them on in the spring after wearing my normal winter shoes and thinking that I had forgotten how comfortable they were.
I would also agree that the use of cloth in the heel area is a pain as that wears out too fast IMHO and also is more likely to rub the heel.
I now wear Skechers which are also good but comfort wise, the Adidas have been the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn.