Deleted member 1147

Vanilla Fudge
Velvet Revolver
Velvet Underground

Not many Vs in my music collection

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I suppose some might have had Sid Vicious with My Way in their collection - but not me.

3rd - nothing in 3rd
2nd - The Vibrators with He's a Psycho (1976). I was never a punk fan - though enjoyed a bounce and an occasional head bang (no gobbin' though) but in retrospect punk has massive energy and rebellion. I can see why it became popular.

1st - Suzanne Vega with her eponymously titled album (1985). Bought (of course) for Marlene on the Wall. And it is still an excellent album.

No lack of choice with the Ws tomorrow...

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Just realised I missed 'U' yesterday.... and can't believe nobody voted for the mighty Uriah Heep!

Crikey! I'd forgotten about them. This age thing is doing my head in... anyway, what was the question again?

I've haven't listened to Uriah Heap for donkey's years.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
W a bit thin on the ground in my genre..
Never really like The Who that much, same with the Wildhearts...
Fortunately, time for one of my favourite bands ...
Winger....especially the Pull album.
Lovin' it....

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Might be a bit soulful tomorrow; Dionne Warwick, Grover Washington, Barry White, Stevie Wonder and the late, great Bill Withers.

And then we'll progress to The Who & Wishbone Ash. Just need to hide the Wet Wet Wet CD's from Mrs. BiM.

IanMcC

Visit site
W a bit meagre in my record collection, but the 12 singles from The Wedding Present in 1992 fit the bill admirably.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
W's aren't exactly jumping off the shelves today...

I guess maybe some of the great soul singer Sandra Wright, the blues pianist Katie Webster, plenty of Muddy Waters and perhaps a little bit of Johnny Winter will be the order of the day.

D

Deleted member 1147

W has to be Wax Fang; the Majestic, Mirror Mirror, Day of the Dead of the Night of the Hunter, etc