A-Z vinyl collection

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Well, having checked the shelves there is nothing in 'our' CD's in the section marked L. So tomorrow it's all off 'my' shelves so there'll be some Led Zeppelin, some Gordon Lightfoot and an absolute Skynyrd-fest. The divorce courts may be calling... :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Not great choice today...however...I have (I think) my first three decade 1-2-3 :)

#3 The Kinks with Sunny Afternoon (1967)...love their hits...
#2 Mark Knopfler with Local Hero (1983)...a mixed bag but love the theme and a few other tracks (and don't have any other MK album)
#1 Carole King with Tapestry (1971)...another of those albums that just is...

Gonna be one 'L of a day tomorrow...

IanMcC

Visit site
Remarkably low on the L front regarding albums. I will have to go with Lydia Lunch. I would love to have a Leadbelly 78, but I havent!!!

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Led Zepp seems like a common choice so I'm going to look elsewhere in my collection...

theres not much to choose from...Lighthouse Family, Annie Lennox, Professor Longhair, Lene Lovich, but ultimately this will turn into a battle between some 60's Psychedalia or some 60's Northern Soul.....and I guess its a nice day so some lively happy music should be the order of the day, so Soul singer Bettye LaVette is going to get the nod over Love's masterpiece album Forever Changes.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Led Zeppelin II
for me
Sadly my copy has become almost unplayable.

Back when it was released we were all still at school and not many of us could afford to buy LPs. It was all round to Malcolm's house on a Sunday night to listen to his copy.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
So.... tomorrow...
Marillion maybe...
Good old Motorhead....
Magnum...
Manfred Mann...
Marshall Tucker Band...
MSG...

Let's hope it's not Madge eh..?;)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Mmmm, let me see...

The "joint" shelf;

Michael McDonald
Meat Loaf
George Michael
Bette Midler
Moody Blues
M People

My shelf;

Brandon Miller
John Mayer
John Mayall
Gary Moore
Molly Hatchett
Marshall Tucker Band

Looks like one of us is banished to the garage tomorrow...

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have to say, I'm thoroughly enjoying this thread. Getting to listen to some great music. Today I settled for Led Zeppelin - and due to the opinion expressed elsewhere in the thread I went for Led Zep lll. A great album. (I was more familiar with IV and Physical Grafitti).

Tomorrow? Another one for Manfred Mann (in the Earthband configuration). Or possibly Muddy Waters or Mott the Hoople.