A-Z vinyl collection

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
That really depends

The band got their name from the man

Jethro Tull invented the seed drill in 1701

Interestingly...the band never chose their own name. They were constantly gigging under different names (the only way they could sometimes get a repeat booking!!) until the record company found one the promoters liked. The name was suggested by a booker at Chrysalis records who had heard the name on a radio programme. They would likely have changed the name again when they found out its origin but they'd allready got a gig at the Marquee club booked under the Tull moniker. The gig was a success, they got a regular slot at the Marquee and the name stuck.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I realise I have a box of vinyl in the loft, including the Kinks and Kansas. As I can’t be bothered to scramble about up there I will play the only K I have to hand.(y)

Don’t think this band has been mentioned by anyone yet. They are loud, they are from Switzerland, and they are Krokus. The album is Metal Rendez-vous, so be warned it is heavy.:eek: Perhaps turn the sound down.:unsure:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I realise I have a box of vinyl in the loft, including the Kinks and Kansas. As I can’t be bothered to scramble about up there I will play the only K I have to hand.(y)

Don’t think this band has been mentioned by anyone yet. They are loud, they are from Switzerland, and they are Krokus. The album is Metal Rendez-vous, so be warned it is heavy.:eek: Perhaps turn the sound down.:unsure:
Only song I recall of theirs, without looking, is Bedside Radio.....I think that's on the album...