A-Z vinyl collection

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Given the relative paucity of I's & the positive wealth of H's on my shelves, I'm moving the International Date Line to finish off the H's today & I'll have to solitary I later. :)

D

Deleted member 23270

Given the relative paucity of I's & the positive wealth of H's on my shelves, I'm moving the International Date Line to finish off the H's today & I'll have to solitary I later. :)
You can't throw a little teaser like that into the mix then slope off without more detail? :unsure:

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
You can't throw a little teaser like that into the mix then slope off without more detail? :unsure:

As good as the Isley Brothers are, I'm not listening to one greatest hits album all day, so the Beth Hart, Jeff Healey, Bruce Hornsby & Don Henley that didn't get squeezed in yesterday is filling the gap. ;)

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
There is a paucity of I's on my shelves so I'm going to go American Folk Music Singer Songwriter Janis Ian's 1971 album Present Company.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
In a Gadda da Vida by Iron Butterfly anyone?
makes me think of the film Manhunter

Really good choice (second side anyway) still played quite often by me.

The last scenes in that film with this as the background music were quite disturbing.

My memories were my friend and I going to Holloway Girls College on a Sunday night and getting the DJ to play side 2 quite often.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Now...does Inxs with Never Tear Us Apart to be found on my Precious Metal compilation (1989) album count...I admit to be clutching...

Because if it doesn't then at the moment filling all three places in the frame is the admittedly lovely Janis Ian with Between the Lines (1975) from which she had the magical little wistful hit At Seventeen

D

Deleted member 1147

I’m currently watching Iron Maiden’s Back in Time live shows, which I recorded on Sky Arts a few weeks back ???

D

Deleted member 1147

Jane’s Addiction tomorrow, A Cabinet if Curiosities

3 Days is a masterpiece, with one of the greatest guitar solos

Last edited by a moderator:

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Given this is a vinyl thread, for J it must be Joe Jackson's Big World: a 3-sided album.
Side 4 has a groove and the label states "There is no music on this side".
But I bet nobody was able to resist the temptation to play it just to check - I certainly tried it.