A to Z E.D.M.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Just to drift away from the alphabet a mo' - earlier this week a couple of study plastic boxes arrived to assist with the sorting out.
I also located my amp, mixer, & speakers which had been eluding me previously. Unfortunately not yet located the box/bag with the power link up (seems I'd put space saver plug/sockets on everything), plus the speaker cables.
Off work today, so fused plugs & speaker cables purchased from a well organised screwfix, and some progress...
Sigh, pretty much two years to the day later I came across the bag with original speaker cables and alternative turntable styli, etc. ! o_O

Last edited:

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Okay, keeping the thread eclectic - and also a nod to those people who can hear something, sample and envision something new.
Etta James sample.
Yep, that one used by dozens of ad & marketing teams, but with a different slant (& without the dodgy rapping :ROFLMAO:)

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Delerium at their brilliant ambient best.

If you haven't heard them, the two late 90's albums, "Karma" and "Poem" are fantastic if you are a fan of, I suppose you'd call it "ambient world" music.

Last edited: