A to Z E.D.M.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
With the A - Z list a lot of items, if they were on YouTube, were just a piece of vinyl going around in circles ?, so going back there with this one.
Struggling to think back, but was probably being far too pretentious and sneery at time - but heard it not long ago and it did trigger some memories, time is a healer ?, so here goes

BubbaP

Visit site
Well that's the danger of YouTube. Several hours gone ?. Stumbled across some beatbox stuff, interesting to see what they can do these days with better mics and more of a dance influence.
Then moved onto the loopstation stuff (bringing it back to electronic). Initially thought that's cheating, but then had to admire the creativity on show.
Plus, the pre covid vids from the shows & battles, what a great energy. Some can really work a crowd.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Been giving a lot of air time to a deep progressive trance artist called Yotto.

Some very good stuff and his album Hyperfall has been on my work day playlist for most of this week.

Taster here, his track Walls which is on the lighter side of deep but keeps my head nodding and my toes tapping.

BubbaP

Visit site
Been giving a lot of air time to a deep progressive trance artist called Yotto.

Some very good stuff and his album Hyperfall has been on my work day playlist for most of this week.

Taster here, his track Walls which is on the lighter side of deep but keeps my head nodding and my toes tapping.

Like that. Head & toes, spot on. ?

4LEX

Visit site
Paul Oakenfold Cream @ Space Ibiza 1999 is a banging set.

Tiesto at Trance Energy 2000 another favourite.

So many nights at Gatecrasher in Shef, Godskitchen Birmingham, Slinky Bournemouth and summers in Ibiza back in the day :cool:

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The closing set by Sasha at the Leeds love parade in 2000 is just about the best set I've seen live. Only it was a bit short.

There are versions with better audio on YouTube, but this just about captures the madness of the day.
Reminds me of Born Slippy... :)

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Paul Oakenfold Cream @ Space Ibiza 1999 is a banging set.

Tiesto at Trance Energy 2000 another favourite.

So many nights at Gatecrasher in Shef, Godskitchen Birmingham, Slinky Bournemouth and summers in Ibiza back in the day :cool:
This is epic:

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site

Reminds me of when we used to go to Rez at the Highland Centre in Inlgiston. Morning after you could follow the convoy to the Mc Ds drive through at the Forth Road Bridge and just watch all the ravers dancing in the car park with no music playing. Just the beat that was still in our heads.
Loved that just sitting on my mate's car bonnet with a cheeseburger and fries watching them all having their own silent rave.

Happy, happy times with my best mate, now sadly gone. Makes me sad that without him, I'm the only one that remembers these times.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Been properly in to the Goa stuff recently. Stuff like Astral Projection and a few new kids on the block like Dhamika (slower and more Goa House like but still that trance vibe to it)

Love this one
Astral Projection is still going? ;) “People can fly...” was quite a track.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Loving Yotto's remix of Faithless' "Need Someone". Makes it much more rounded and sonic than the original which feels a bit flat for me.

Really feeling the deep trance vibe just now.