A personal appeal - please read

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
Will say a prayer for you & your family Neil for the hope this mad situation has a happy ending for you .. to all forumers as someone said earlier get people into you local MP ffice & put pressure on them , if ye have local radio stations get them on the case & on the case of the MP aswell , get them to bring it up in PM question time .. ok it may be someone you may not know personaly THIS TIME but next time it could be you /your family or your friends , hassel people to listen & do something .. bring it to the fore in the publics eye , someone on here must have contacts in tv or radio , time to use it , not just for the Tappin family but for every british citizen .. Thanks

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Stuck my name down, I really hope this petition makes a difference, the fact that our spineless government can't step in abhors me.
Good luck to your father Neil, I hope he and your family make it through this awful time.

sona

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Signed.

I dispair with politicians, how is it that Blair is still free. When will this extradition fiasco be stopped.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
It is staggering that our government can have agreed to this in the first place, but to implement it on such poor evidence is criminal.

Monty_Brown

Tour Rookie
Visit site
The "special relationship" should not exists at the expense of our own citizens.

The post 9/11 era has been used by Hawks and warmongers in the US to trample over the rights of citizens all over the world, and now we find evidence of their hand on our shores. It's a shameful stain on the values that this country should be built upon.

Thoughts and support to the Tappin family.

Adi2Dassler

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Done.Looks like Mr Tappin is being extradited on the grounds he tried to buy Eagle Picher batteries.I've just googled them and they are easy to buy, especially in Florida.

Yet another example of out govt's priorities being goosed.

NeilTappin

GM Staff
Visit site
Dear All,

I've just taken 10 minutes to read through all the responses to Mike's thread. I can't thank you all enough for your support, it's quite overwhelming. It is a surreal situation and we are doing all we can in these last few days to get someone within our government to take it seriously.

Thank you again for your support and for signing the petition.

Neil

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
A friend of mine was to be deported and I actually phoned the house of commons and got it stopped.... don't know if you've actually done/tried that... it seems extreme but it DID work for me.

20yrs on and he's still here.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
Signed and raised with my MP.

Absolutely disgusting. Can only echo the thoughts to the family.

We're all going to the dogs faster than I thought if this sort of treatment of our own citizens is anything to go by.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Details passed on a freelance legal journalist mate of mine to see if he can spread the word through the profession through Twitter and Facebook and hopefully hit some names at the big firms to start spreading it.