A personal appeal - please read

FaldosJumper

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
My weight added to the cause and a tweet too... Interesting case non the less but does seem to leave Tappers' old man up the creek so to speak and abandoned by the government. Possibly one he voted in too!

sev112

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good luck Neil and family - hope this works out for you all
Have added to the petition and emailed John Redwood. Was just about to do same to Theresa May, but worked out that i already had done by the first one .

Fingers crossed for you

Dave1980

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Tappers, Signed and forwarded on. Had a good chat with Chris about this a couple of weeks back and can't believe how quick everything is happening now! lets hope "our" govt comes to it senses before friday.

sev112

Tour Winner
Visit site
Response from John Redwood, my MP, received today

Dear Mr Everton,

I agree with your view. I opposed the one sided extradition arrangements with the USA when Labour introduced them, and have urged the Coalition to renegotiate them. Mr Tappin’s M.P raised this again with the PM today in the Commons. It looks as if the government is unable to do anything about it, which many of us dislike.

Best Wishes,

The Rt Hon John Redwood MP
Member of Parliament for Wokingham

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I got a reply from Nick Clegg.:confused: Not sure why as he is not my MP. Came up in spam which was the best place for it as it was totally unhelpful.

Just hope sense is seen before it is too late. Can't believe that this extradition would be allowed to any other country in the world apart from the US. Presumably Blair was at the heart of the agreement ?

Iaing

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Anyone still think that the Government run the country?

The judges and lawyers run the country. :(

The Injustice of this case sickens me more and more. :angry:

Last edited:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Just said that I would hear further, which I presume will be too late. Would love to think action is being taken, but judging by John Redwood's comments hands are tied.

We had Andrew Mackay as our MP and he's just as useless. Sadly Bracknell Forest, Wokingham etc are safe Tory seats and so these MP's refuse to get their hands dirty unless they can win a fight or get some kudos. Charlatans

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just said that I would hear further, which I presume will be too late. Would love to think action is being taken, but judging by John Redwood's comments hands are tied.

At least you had a reply, I mailed mine to all 4 of his addresses including both his assistant and private secretary,
, the response - nada