3rd PB in week

Del

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi
Just had to tell you all, had my 3rd PB this week.

Last Sunday shot a 87, 4 under my H/C so very happy with that. PB Best before was 88

Wednesday evening I played our 9 hole course, ( we have 27 holes ) and had 5 pars in a row. PB Best before was 3 in a row.

Today shot a 87 again but had 4 birdies, two in a row. PB Best before 2 birdies in a round.

Now sitting at home with a large glass full of 1664 with a big smile and feeling good about the game.

Del

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi
Just had to tell you all, had my 3rd PB this week.

Last Sunday shot a 87, 4 under my H/C so very happy with that. PB Best before was 88

Wednesday evening I played our 9 hole course, ( we have 27 holes ) and had 5 pars in a row. PB Best before was 3 in a row.

Today shot a 87 again but had 4 birdies, two in a row. PB Best before 2 birdies in a round.

Now sitting at home with a large glass full of 1664 with a big smile and feeling good about the game.

Del

Did you get a nice cut?

P.S. Like the look of your courses.

Del

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks all, not got a cut as was not in comp, which is good in one way but always looking to get the H/C down.

Swinger: yes a member at Salisbury, been there for 20yrs, which seeing as my H/C is only 20 doesn't say a lot about my game :-( Are you a member ?? If so and you don't mind playing with a 20 H/C would be great to see if we could get a game sometime.

Now looking to get more games in and to work on getting a cut, and don't worry there will be no resting on my laurels.

Even got my next lesson booked in for Monday