3 sets of golf clubs stolen in london

Deano1984

Visit site
Between the 28 & 29 of July my dads white ford transit long wheelbase van was stolen from outside his house in Islington and both his and my clubs and my best mates clubs were strapped up in the back including all of our golf trolleys obviously my dads gutted his vans gone but I took a long time saving for my clubs and it’s killing me knowing I have to start all over again getting back what I lost but unfortunately that’s life so I’m not hopeful of there safe return but it’s worth a shot I will put a description of my clubs to many to list. so in my titliest stand bag black red and white there was a very new RH set of titliest ap2 steel irons 3 to pw and a taylormade R15 driver black type and an aero burner 3 wood white and a titliest 910 hybrid black head with diamana shaft and my brand new taylormade tp Mullen putter which I’m really gutted about and a mazuno 5 hybrid iron and our golf trolleys were green & black icart and 2x quad carts blue black and orange black any info would be appreciated guys I’m clutching at straws but the lose of my clubs has made me rearly think about giving up what I love doing ☹️

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Not covered under your house insurance?

My clubs are "listed" on my policy and insured away from the house as well as in the house.

Deano1984

Visit site
No mate they was in my old mans van and he’s not that organised and they were fairly new so I didn’t get around to doing it gutted mate.

robinthehood

Hacker
Visit site
Gutted, unlikely to turn up on here though. If it were me I'd be searching gumtree and eBay etc. Although unless you have serial numbers I'm not sure you could do much

Deano1984

Visit site
I think the serial number should still be on my American golf account for the irons I’m not sure about the rest mate never mind it’s done now.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
The truth is they will all be long gone now and will have been sold on so the chances of finding them are next to remote. A real shame and feel for the OP's dad as well. So glad I have golf insurance that covers this

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not covered under your house insurance?

My clubs are "listed" on my policy and insured away from the house as well as in the house.

Always worth reading the small print when it comes to stuff stolen from a vehicle if you have it covered under house insurance.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Always worth reading the small print when it comes to stuff stolen from a vehicle if you have it covered under house insurance.

All fully covered under Royal Sun Alliance. I always make sure .y clubs and kit is FULLY protected.

Springveldt

Visit site
All fully covered under Royal Sun Alliance. I always make sure .y clubs and kit is FULLY protected.
I keep mine in the garage most nights and after some knobbers broke into it last year and stole my limited supply of DIY tools (and emptied out the spare fridge/freezer :unsure: ) I made sure this year my golf gear was included on the house insurance. Luckily that night I had been lazy and left them in the boot of the car.

sunshine

Visit site
Between the 28 & 29 of July my dads white ford transit long wheelbase van was stolen from outside his house in Islington and both his and my clubs and my best mates clubs were strapped up in the back including all of our golf trolleys obviously my dads gutted his vans gone but I took a long time saving for my clubs and it’s killing me knowing I have to start all over again getting back what I lost but unfortunately that’s life so I’m not hopeful of there safe return but it’s worth a shot I will put a description of my clubs to many to list. so in my titliest stand bag black red and white there was a very new RH set of titliest ap2 steel irons 3 to pw and a taylormade R15 driver black type and an aero burner 3 wood white and a titliest 910 hybrid black head with diamana shaft and my brand new taylormade tp Mullen putter which I’m really gutted about and a mazuno 5 hybrid iron and our golf trolleys were green & black icart and 2x quad carts blue black and orange black any info would be appreciated guys I’m clutching at straws but the lose of my clubs has made me rearly think about giving up what I love doing ☹️

Sorry for your loss. RIP

That was a really long sentence. Felt exhausted reading it.

Deano1984

Visit site
Yeah sorry about my grammar it’s shocking I will keep an eye out on eBay and gumtree and the van hasn’t been found yet so I have to accept it is what it is and next time insure the whole lot next time gents thanks for the advice.

user2010

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

You'll be better off without the Chinese knock-offs anyway.(y)

Deano1984

Visit site
You'll be better off without the Chinese knock-offs anyway.(y)
Im pretty sure the clubs origin of manufacturers is a problem where Your from buddy maybe your post would be more popular where your hate for foreign golf manufacturers have any relevance to someone’s preferences to golf clubs mate I’d prefer to play golf with something I like the look and feel of the clubs and how I can play with them weather they can improve my game not where it’s made bro but thanks for your opinion it means absolutely nothing 👍

Spuddy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Im pretty sure the clubs origin of manufacturers is a problem where Your from buddy maybe your post would be more popular where your hate for foreign golf manufacturers have any relevance to someone’s preferences to golf clubs mate I’d prefer to play golf with something I like the look and feel of the clubs and how I can play with them weather they can improve my game not where it’s made bro but thanks for your opinion it means absolutely nothing 👍

Oh dear... me thinks you might have the wrong end of the stick ;)

Deano1984

Visit site
You butchered the names of the clubs that bad it looks like you have Chinese fakes.
(Titleist 2014 714 AP2 Irons) (DIAMANA 90 STIFF FLEX. TITLEIST 910 HYBRID) (TaylorMade 2015 Aeroburner Fairway Wood)
(TaylorMade Men's R15 Driver, Right Hand, Regular, 10.5-Degree) (TaylorMade Golf- TP Collection Mullen Putter SuperStroke GT 1.0 Grip) is that better im not sure how you can butcher a description that is not exactly true to the clubs I had does that suit your needs for perfection.

D

Deleted Member 1156

TBH I don't think any of this gear will appear online for sale. More likely it will be flogged down the pub to a 'mate' so there is no audit trail back to the scumbags.