2024 Troon Open

Swango1980

Visit site
Just thinking what could have been had it not been for Schauffele.

I'd now be sitting down to watch a playoff between Rose and Horschell.

A Rose win would mean I win £580.

A Horschell win, and I'd have won £1,580.

Reminds me of the time I only needed a Merseyside draw on Monday Night Football to win £3,500 from a £2, and then Origi scored the winner in the last second of the game

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Just thinking what could have been had it not been for Schauffele.

I'd now be sitting down to watch a playoff between Rose and Horschell.

A Rose win would mean I win £580.

A Horschell win, and I'd have won £1,580.

Reminds me of the time I only needed a Merseyside draw on Monday Night Football to win £3,500 from a £2, and then Origi scored the winner in the last second of the game
What was the cash out?
Or did you back at bookies?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
After R3, Horschell was about £248. When he birdied the 1st hole today, it crept above £300. That was about as high as I saw it. Once he was caught at top early in front 9, dropped to just over £100
Sorry meant the Merseyside one.
that’s going to live with you forever.
Makes it worse that it was Liverpool 🤯😂

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had a bet on five & just 3 made the cut including both my Schaffle bets, one being Scotty!! all ways bet on the two of them as its just too hard working out who is my man.. haha!!
Fortunately is was 'my man' with the best odds that came in at 25 -1 & a nice earner.
I must say my 'Schaffle' boys have done me well this season...... could now afford one of those silly priced drivers!!

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I wish I could have been willing and cheering Rose on more than I was - as ever I’m afraid I find his whole demeanour, body language and conversation just too performative, contrived and inauthentic. I could well be reading him wrong, though my Mrs is in agreement and she’s a good reader of people, but I just don’t warm to him at all.