2022 Professional golf thread

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Despite what the OWGR abacus says, I know which tournament I'll be following closely/watching this week - and it isn't the one in Georgia
I tried watching it last night but gave up after30 minutes or so. The field is average, but it generally is this time of the year. The coverage is brutal with the worst aspect as usual being the dire commentary. I thought Trevor Immelman would bring something fresh to it, but he is just carrying on the legacy of spouting crafted, thoughtful, inane drivel.
Oh, and I don't need to see golfers wearing bobble hats and four layers, I'm seeing that daily on my own course.

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Both events are average, back ground material for me. LOVE playing watching is painful but like watching me :)

I tried watching it last night but gave up after30 minutes or so. The field is average, but it generally is this time of the year. The coverage is brutal with the worst aspect as usual being the dire commentary. I thought Trevor Immelman would bring something fresh to it, but he is just carrying on the legacy of spouting crafted, thoughtful, inane drivel.
Oh, and I don't need to see golfers wearing bobble hats and four layers, I'm seeing that daily on my own course.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
You have to feel a bit sorry for Renato Paratore..
Apparently he missed retaining his DPWT Card by1 shot and then missed regaining it at Tour School by......1 shot..
That's harsh.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
After a couple of weeks of barely having two seconds to myself, today is mine. I'm currently in front of the TV and settled in to watch this morning, first shot to last.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
If either Rory or Fox win they they win the whole thing
If Fitz wins then Rory needs a T2
If Tommh wins Rory needs T3
There's loads more scenarios but those are the ones I've seen...
Am just pleased they didn't go down the 'handicap' route like the PGAT.
Am sure the commentators and graphics will adequately keep the followers up to date ?

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Most eyes rightly on things hotting up in Dubai, just a nod to Phoenix in Japan that concluded earlier.
Higa the top ranked Japanese player won.
Mito Pereira second.
High ranked, recent sensation Tom Kim in T4th, and the well travelled S Vincent 7th.
Conners & Wise also in the field.